Royal Oaks Country Club

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Royal Oaks Country Club

The Royal Oaks Country Club, located in Houston, Texas boasts elegant banquet halls perfect for your next event. Their luxurious clubhouse is set on a picturesque backdrop of rolling green landscape. Settle in at their unique facilities, with stunning views from every seat in the house. Enjoy cascading waterfalls from their French-inspired clubhouse that overlooks their fabulous golf course. For intimate gatherings and large celebrations alike, The Royal Oaks Country Club provides excellent service in a luxury setting your guests will be talking about for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

Hosting several lovely event spaces, The Royal Oaks Country Club can entertain parties of up to 250 guests. Their private, elegant venues are the ideal place to kick off your happily ever after. Whether you’re hosting an intimate dinner party or a spectacular extravaganza, you are sure to find a fantastic space that perfectly fits your needs. Below you will find additional information about some of the main venue spaces at The Royal Oaks Country Club:

• Versailles Room: Offering panoramic views of their stunning greens and waterfalls, this spacious ballroom can be combined with the Fleur de Lis Room and The Bistro for large celebrations.
  • Fleur de Lis Room: This elegant space is equipped with everything you need to host a lovely social gathering. It may also be joined with the Terrace for larger parties seeing indoor and outdoor flexibility.
  • Main Clubhouse: Perfect for grand celebrations, the Main Clubhouse offers complete privacy, delicious cuisine, and excellent service.
  • Formal Lawn: The Formal Lawn offers a beautiful landscape overlooking the golf course and lush greenery of The Royal Oaks grounds. This outdoor lawn space is the perfect place for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The Royal Oaks Country Club offers personalized service to every individual, ensuring every aspect of your day is tailored to your needs. You will have the opportunity to work closely with their experienced professionals to plan and execute your special event. Royal Oaks Country Club provides the following services for your wedding day:

• Event planning services
  • Event rentals
  • Bridal suite
  • Wireless internet
  • Lighting and sound
  • In-house catering and bar services
  • Set up and clean up
  • Parking and valet service

7 Reviews for Royal Oaks Country Club

7 Royal Oaks Country Club Reviews

J
Featured
Judith

Married on 11/07/2015

If you want a venue that is not only beautiful but is willing to work with all the little details you want for your wedding day Royal Oaks is the place. Allyson was so kind and patient with us ... Read more throughout every step of the planning and especially on the big day. Our guest list kept increasing so I think we redid the seating arrangements at least 3 times to accommodate everyone but it worked out perfect in the end! Our original outside ceremony was rained out but the reception area turned out to be perfect and intimate anyways! The food and service was amazing and the wine and beer bar we chose was perfect for our guests. I actually had a spreadsheet of the dozen or so venues we visited and Royal Oaks checked off more things than other venues. There are so many little things that need to be accounted for and at Royal Oaks they were already taken care of. I didn't have a wedding planner so I needed all the assistance I could get! My husband and I are so happy we chose Royal Oaks. I HIGHLY recommend Royal Oaks for your wedding or any event really.

E
Ethan

Married on 06/18/2016

Absolutely wonderful venue. Allyson is the so great to work with. Read more Absolutely wonderful venue. Allyson is the so great to work with.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 05/29/2016

Loved working with Allyson! She was great and didn't care how many questions I had. Everyone that attended my wedding raved about it! Read more Loved working with Allyson! She was great and didn't care how many questions I had. Everyone that attended my wedding raved about it!