Hired? Booked

Royal Palace Banquet Hall

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About Royal Palace Banquet Hall

What we do:

The Royal Palace Banquet Hall has been privileged to make memorable moments for our clients for over two decades. Our mission is rooted in years of experience and thousands of satisfied clients. The simple formula that defines our purpose is client-centered and infused with a genuine desire to make your event, whatever it may be, unforgettable for all of the right reasons. We are your modern-day palace. You are the royalty.

Who we are:

We are the authority venue in the Los Angeles and surrounding area in hosting all types of events. Whether your event is large or small, casual or formal, or anything in between, we are driven to provide the highest quality experience that fits any budget. We are proud of what we do, and we truly care about you and your event or celebration. As a 'full-service' banquet palace, we invest in your event fully by putting time and care into every meal and every moment.

The 'Royal Palace' way:

We start by introducing and inviting you into the Royal Palace family. We listen and answer every question you may have with experienced detail and advice. We do not compromise on quality…ever. We believe that quality can be affordable without sacrifice and are flexible in customizing your event at an extremely competitive cost. We guide you through the planning at every step, ensuring your event will be perfect. When the big day/evening arrives along with all of you and your guests, we provide unmatched customer service, and all are treated like family.

19 Reviews for Royal Palace Banquet Hall

19 Royal Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

T
Featured
Tony

Married on 03/01/2013

Last Friday March, 1st 2013 was my wedding at Royal Palace and the food and the service was exactley like Royal tread.. All my guest were AMAZED about the quality and the quantity and the selections ... Read more of the foods.. 2 of my guest already reserved this place for their party. Armen is the leader of such a great place and he delivered everythings that he promissed to me about the friendly services and great food and not be worry about anyone not eating enough. He told me that he will work with me in every aspect of my party and he did. Before I decided for royal Palace me and my wife did check several other places and none of them could offer anthing even close to Royal Palace and everyone asking tips for the waiters and pay for the drink or even if you bring your drink you had to pay them as well,, but at Royal Palace is everything included your package and you have peace of mine all the way.. Mr Armen,, Thank you so much for treat my guests like a Royal guests and I will always remember you as a MAN OF HIS WORDS. I want to thank your brother as well, he was checking everythings and he was on the top of every table to make sure that the table having enough foods and drinks.. I like to thank your Bartenders and all your staff. Tony & Nasrin

M
Martin

Married on 08/31/2018

Royal Palace Banquet Hall was very beautiful and the waiters had excellent service. The food was amazing and I had a great time. I was invited here last night and I can’t wait to be here again. Read more Royal Palace Banquet Hall was very beautiful and the waiters had excellent service. The food was amazing and I had a great time. I was invited here last night and I can’t wait to be here again.

D
David

Married on 07/06/2018

I had my venue here, the place is beautiful they people were so very helpful the food amazing overall is a great place to hold your venue. Thank you Royal Palace Team Read more I had my venue here, the place is beautiful they people were so very helpful the food amazing overall is a great place to hold your venue. Thank you Royal Palace Team