Royal Palm Banquet Hall

Farmingdale, New York · View map · Visit website

About Royal Palm Banquet Hall

Royal Palm Banquet Hall is an elegant wedding venue located in the Village of Farmingdale, New York. The talented team of experienced event specialists at Royal Palm Banquet Hall will go above and beyond to assist you in turning all of your wedding-day dreams into a reality on one of the most exciting days of your lives. From start to finish at Royal Palm Banquet Hall, your special day will be an event that will surely be remembered by all for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
Royal Palm Banquet Hall can accommodate up to 500 wedding guests in its modern indoor event spaces. Couples may host their bridal shower, engagement party, wedding ceremony or reception at the luxurious banquet hall. First opened in 2014, Royal Palm Banquet Hall can be decorated in any way that fits the overall theme of your wedding day. The main banquet hall on the property features beautiful chandeliers and elegant decor. The venue provides a long list of items for the events they host at their banquet hall. Those items include an altar and arches, aisle runners, chair covers, drapery, decor, chairs and tables, barware, flatware, china, and linens. The Royal Palm Banquet Hall is outfitted with state-of-the-art lighting and audio equipment, and a large dance floor. Couples even have the option of renting Royal Palm Banquet Hall photo booth to keep their guests entertained during their cocktail hour and reception.

Royal Palm Banquet Hall is a full-service event venue that provides several services to couples planning their special day in the Long Island area. Those services include all-inclusive packages, event rentals, event planning and management, in-house catering and liability insurance. On the day of your wedding, event staff at Royal Palm Banquet Hall will assist you with setup and cleanup before, during and after your special day. The banquet hall has onsite parking, along with valet service and wheelchair access.

55 Reviews for Royal Palm Banquet Hall

55 Royal Palm Banquet Hall Reviews

S
Shannon

Married on 11/17/2017

We had our daughters sweet 16 party at the Royal Palm and it was wonderful! The staff worked all the details and the service was great, no complaints. The food was really good. Really a memorable ... Read more night. Thank you Royal Palm!

B
Brunilda

Event date: 10/08/2017

Had my daughter's sweet 16 this past weekend. She is still in cloud 9. Was looking for a place With nice ambience with reasonably priced. The food was delicious, The Room was beautiful, but the ... Read more service was superb. My event cordinator, Karla is absolutely Wonderful to work with. Every time I cold or text , she got to me immediately. I'm a little OCD with party planning And décor and they were very accommodating. The maitre D, Mike are super sweet and was that I beckon call. The only complaint I have was the Bakery They use. They made me wait an hour the 1st visit and the 2nd visit they lost the receipt to the cake and they were on this issues as well . My recommendation is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake. The Royal Palm help make that evening a Memorable Sweet 16.

B
Brunilda

Married on 10/08/2017

We had my daughter's sweet 16 at the Royal Palm. She is still in cloud 9. The price was Reasonable. The Room was lovely, bridal suite was pretty, bathrooms were exceptional. The food was the best we ... Read more had at any Sweet 16, But most of all the service was superior. Our party planner, Karla was a sweetheart and was very accommodating to my request. I would call or text her and she would reply to me immediately. She made the event a little less stressful for me. The maitre D, Mike was a sweetheart and was at our Beck and call. I had a lot of décor coming in, and they were helpful in Orchestrating the event. My only issue I had was with the bakery the use. They had me waiting an hour the 1st visit, the 2nd visit they lost my receipt. My suggestion is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake. Other than that I have no complaints. I'm glad I chose my Royal Palm because they made my experience and my daughter Sweet 16 a memory that she will never forget.