Royal Restrooms

Miami, FL · View map

About Royal Restrooms

Royal Restrooms provides luxurious and upscale portable restrooms. Several of our stalls have marble sink tops, air conditioned, luxurious features (lotion, mints, flowers, paintings, etc.), exterior lighting, music, etc. We have done many weddings and very well known events from Key West to Palm Beach.

3 Reviews for Royal Restrooms

3 Royal Restrooms Reviews

G
Gigi

Married on 03/19/2016

My venue for my rehearsal dinner was a museum so they required a "luxury restroom unit" off property during my event. They recommended Royal Restrooms. Nelson was my sales manager and a delight to ... Read more deal with. He was prompt with emails, answered all my questions fully, scheduled around my needs, and came in at the lowest cost to me. The unit itself was really nice and "luxurious"; an appropriate option for a wedding event. Thank you!

S
Simone

Married on 12/14/2013

We had such a positive experience with Royal Restrooms that we are even now using them for events at my job. The restrooms are truly royal (and an entertaining conversation starter for guests). They ... Read more were impeccably clean, smelled fantastic, had A/C, running water, paintings (no shortage of toilet paper or paper towels)... all that was missing was elevator music ;) I highly recommend Royal Restrooms for any bride in need of a portable restroom for an at home or farm wedding.

User3184267

2+ years ago

We used royal restrooms for my daughter's wedding at Estancia Culinaria in March. They were absolutely great. They delivered and set up the unit two days before the wedding on Saturday and picked it ... Read more up on Monday. The bathrooms were just as described with real toilets and sinks, granite counters, and even flowers and rugs on the floor and were immaculately clean. Our guests were happy and astonished. Most people have never seen portable restrooms like these. Perfect for an outdoor venue.