Royal Strings

Oakland, NJ · View map

About Royal Strings

Royal Strings is an instrumental wedding duo based in Oakland, New Jersey. Providing a violin and guitar, the group can play music in a multitude of genres for ceremonies and cocktail hours. The versatile duo provides musical entertainment for weddings throughout Northern New Jersey, New York City, and Westchester, New York. With a diverse selection of music, Royal Strings provides setlists that everyone will enjoy.

Royal Strings can perform as an instrumental duo or as instrumental soloists during ceremonies and cocktail hours, as well as during rehearsal dinners. DJ service can also be provided by the group for wedding ceremonies. Other services provided by the duo include:

• Customized playlists

75 Royal Strings Reviews

C
Catharine

Married on 09/29/2018

Definitely hire the Royal Strings for your wedding!

My husband and I hired the Royal Strings for our wedding in September of 2018. Definitely hire them for your ceremony and cocktail hour! They can play a variety of songs from the classics to modern ... Read more hits. I chose a non-traditional song to walk down the aisle to and they nailed it. I can’t thank them enough! As an added bonus, we were pleasantly surprised with the price. They are very affordable. I would recommend the Royal Strings to anyone for their special day.

C
Christine

Married on 06/24/2018

Royal Strings was amazing! I had them play during my ceremony and during the cocktail hour- I wish I could have had them play longer! So many of my guests came up to me to rave about them! Read more Royal Strings was amazing! I had them play during my ceremony and during the cocktail hour- I wish I could have had them play longer! So many of my guests came up to me to rave about them!

S
Sandy

Event date: 12/14/2017

Stephen and Ana performed at our corporate holiday party on 12/14/17. They were absolutely professional in every way and just a perfect compliment to our festivities. The playlist was extensive and ... Read more pleasing to all. We had an intimate setting and their music added the perfect touch to the ambience. In fact, we asked them to stay longer since everyone was having such a good time, and they were able to accommodate us. Five stars! Would love to use them again for any type of event.