Royalty Hair Salon

Downingtown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Royalty Hair Salon

Royalty Hair Salon, located in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, is a professional wedding hair salon owned by Yvonne Richardson. The salon’s team offers a wide variety of hair and makeup services to help you look and feel your best on your big day. Services can be provided at the salon or on site the day of your event.

With 15 years of experience, Royalty Hair Salon is dedicated to enhancing your beauty and boosting your confidence. The team knows that getting married is a truly momentous occasion. To ensure that clients look picture perfect for their wedding photos, the salon offers coloring, extensions, hair trials, keratin treatments, textured hair styling, and more. When working with Royalty Hair Salon for your event, you’ll also have access to the following makeup services:

• Contour makeup

M
Monica Yvonne

Getting married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Sherri has “beat my face” and literally taught me all I know about beauty specifically what works for me. I’ve been her client for over 10 years. I’ve used her services for EVERY major event in my ... Read more life, which in my world is very often. She can help anyone achieve their beauty look and enhance their natural beauty for all occasions, including Halloween. She has serviced all my friends weddings and they keep going back to her. My experiences with Sherri have been life changing!

A
Angela Bell

Married on 04/06/2019

On Point!!!

I was in a wedding and I had no idea what I was going to with my makeup until I met Sherri! She just makes you feel so comfortable and she knows what she is doing. She also added eyelashes, which I ... Read more was reluctant at first, but my lashes turned out so beautiful and I got so many compliments. I would definitely go back to her!

D
Darian Mayza

Married on 11/17/2018

Darian Mayza

Absolutely fabulous with make-up! Perfection! Read more Absolutely fabulous with make-up!!!! Perfection!