Royalty Hair Salon

Downingtown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Royalty Hair Salon

Royalty Hair Salon, located in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, is a professional wedding hair salon owned by Yvonne Richardson. The salon’s team offers a wide variety of hair and makeup services to help you look and feel your best on your big day. Services can be provided at the salon or on site the day of your event.

With 15 years of experience, Royalty Hair Salon is dedicated to enhancing your beauty and boosting your confidence. The team knows that getting married is a truly momentous occasion. To ensure that clients look picture perfect for their wedding photos, the salon offers coloring, extensions, hair trials, keratin treatments, textured hair styling, and more. When working with Royalty Hair Salon for your event, you’ll also have access to the following makeup services:

• Contour makeup

M
Monica Yvonne

Getting married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Sherri has “beat my face” and literally taught me all I know about beauty specifically what works for me. I’ve been her client for over 10 years. I’ve used her services for EVERY major event in my ... Read more life, which in my world is very often. She can help anyone achieve their beauty look and enhance their natural beauty for all occasions, including Halloween. She has serviced all my friends weddings and they keep going back to her. My experiences with Sherri have been life changing!

Wanda
Wanda Thompson

Married on 08/04/2019

Fantastic!

I am 60 plus and celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary. My glam squad was Yvonne (hair) & Sherri (make-up). One word for these ladies...... FANTASTIC! Not only were they on time, they were early; ... Read more early; totally prepared. Whatever was required, they had. At the last minute, I added a 10 yr old for hair and another lady for make up..... No problem!!! They will come to you (on Sunday at a resort). They are very professional, warm, friendly and their main purpose is to make you happy and beautiful. They succeeded!! I am still receiving compliments. Thank you Yvonne & Sherri; you were wonderful!

D
Daneen

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding party

Sherry and her team are absolutely the best! She has and upbeat, caring personality and her professionalism is unmatched in the industry. She will listen to you, but really, she doesn’t need to-she ... Read more just does her job and she does it SO well! We had makeup artists as guests at our wedding and they cannot get over how perfect our bridal party looked!! Sherry is contracted for November for our next family wedding in November and the bride could t be happier with her bridal trial! I can’t say enough about her!