Royalty's Florist

Harrodsburg, KY · View map

About Royalty's Florist

Royalty's Florist is a wedding florist business based out of Harrodsburg, Kentucky. This family-owned and operated business is dedicated to providing their clients with only the best services. With floral arrangements as well as event rentals and formal wear options, Royalty's Florist truly is the one-stop shop for all of your wedding-related needs.

The customers of Royalty's Florist are extremely important to the owners and staff. Some of the floral design styles that they specialize in range from classic and country to modern and glamorous. Floral services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to offering stunning floral arrangements and designs, Royalty's Florist also offers several event rental products. The florist's sister company, The Pink Bowtie Inc., offers a variety of food and beverage items, including barware, china, flatware and linens. The company also offers several different formal wear options that include designers like Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren.

3 Reviews for Royalty's Florist

3 Royalty's Florist Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 10/14/2017

Royalty's has been in business in our community for a very long time. They are very easy to work wit, their prices are fare and reasonable. They will go above and beyond with whatever you need. :) Read more Royalty's has been in business in our community for a very long time. They are very easy to work wit, their prices are fare and reasonable. They will go above and beyond with whatever you need. :)

M
Mikayla

Married on 12/17/2016

When I got engaged in Feburary I really didn't know what to think, or where to start. Royalty's took what little ideas I did have and made something amazing. They have given me my own personal ... Read more attention every time I visit the shop, and take my visit very seriously in ALL aspects of my wedding. Not only have I been treated as a valued customer, they are going to make my wedding beautiful in a price point that is comfortable with my needs. You won't regret choosing Royalty's for any event.

B
Beth

Married on 09/24/2016

We had an exceptional experience with Jan and her staff at Royalty's. I came in as a local, walk-in customer. They were able to take me back and have a one-on-one consultation. I showed them some ... Read more pictures of flowers I liked and then discussed the colors I wanted to be incorporated within the bouquets and boutaniers. We were on a budget of $500 for flowers. They were able to provide everything I wanted and more...UNDERBUDGET! The flowers and arrangements were absolutely beautiful. They were even so accommodating as to deliver the flowers to the wedding location. We also rented all of our groom and groomsmen vests and shirts from Rotalty's. The prices were very reasonable and all of the garments were exactly as ordered. This was my first experience working with them, but will definitely be a returning customer.

Royalty's Florist FAQ