RS Productions

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About RS Productions

RS Productions LLC is a wedding videography + photography company based in Tallahassee, Florida. At RS Productions LLC, Ryan Sellers and Elizabeth Lehman have joined forces to offer their photo and video services to couples planning their wedding in the state of Florida, and beyond. On the day of your wedding, Ryan and Elizabeth will work together to capture all of the beautiful memories shared between you and your loved ones on one of the most unforgettable days of your lives.

We will be with you every step of the way on your wedding day, documenting every moment from the minutes before you exchange your vows to after your last dance at your reception. We are availible to answer any questions you may have about venues, lighting, clothing, and more. Photos and videos from your wedding will only grow in value as time passes, and we are passionate about capturing your story, and what makes you unique. We would love to meet you!

-Ryan+ Elizabeth

-Wedding Photography

-Wedding Videography (through 2019)

-Elopement Photography/Videography

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 03/31/2018

As you can tell from my scores, I think Ryan did an sensational job. But let's give him a full review.... Ryan is quick to respond to messages and phone calls. He is professional and courteous. During ... Read more During our meeting, he was open to new ideas and had innovative ideas of his own. The day of, he was there nice and early. He was very noninvasive but seemed to be at the right place and at the right time. I think it's also worth noting that he worked very well with a photographer (from a different company too!) and they didn't seem to get in each others way. We got our video back sooner than we expected and it is AWESOME! This guy is very creative! I may be a bit biased since it is my own wedding video.... but I think it's the best one out there. I would only change one thing.... I would have hired him earlier. If I knew how good of a job he would do, I would have booked him the day I got engaged.

Autumn
Autumn Coppinger

Married on 06/29/2019

excellent!

Ryan and Elizabeth were amazing would use them over and over again! I have already suggested them to other friends who need their services in the future! Very professional and do great work! Read more Ryan and Elizabeth were amazing would use them over and over again! I have already suggested them to other friends who need their services in the future! Very professional and do great work!

E
Evan

Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal!!

RS Productions creates the most beautiful memory of my wedding day! My fiancé and I were blown away by the beautiful video. The wedding day goes by so fast and Ryan caught so many moments that I ... Read more didn’t even realize were happening. I would 100% recommend RS Productions to everyone!