RSVP by Rosanna

Little Falls, NJ · View map · Visit website

About RSVP by Rosanna

RSVP by Rosanna is a wedding invitation and stationery company based in Little Falls, New Jersey. Founder, Rosanna Tarabocchia, understands the significance that wedding celebrations hold in each couple’s lives. In this spirit, she focuses on providing her clients with packages that make the perfect first impression. RSVP by Rosanna prioritizes high standards of customer care and satisfaction, taking time to understand specific preferences when assembling each personalized order.

Rosanna collaborates with every couple so that the finished product translates all of the emotion and style they wish to convey in the main event itself. With a wide array of templates to choose from, customers can be sure that every detail is exactly to their liking. Some of the products and services offered by RSVP by Rosanna include, though are not limited to, the following:

• Engagement announcements and save-the-dates
  • Wedding menus and table numbers
  • Wedding programs
  • Thank-you cards
  • Client consultations
  • Calligraphy
  • Embossed, foil-stamped, and laser-cut effects
  • Wedding vendor referrals

41 Reviews for RSVP by Rosanna

41 RSVP by Rosanna Reviews

Shalanda
Featured
Shalanda

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazingly Helpful!

Rosanna was the absolute professional! She listened to the concept of colors I wanted and also worked with me to make sure that I stayed within my budget! My event planner was very impressed with her ... Read more work! When I started to put my invitations together I realized I was a little short of accommodation cards. I was frantic !I called Rosanna on a Sunday explained the situation. To be honest I was a little short with her. She remained professional and talked me off the edge ensuring me that this was a quick fix and she'd handled it. She did just that! Everyone loved my invitations and I have Rosanna to thank for that! I will be sure to recommend her to my friends when they need her!

Sara
Sara

Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful work

Rosanna is incredible! My husband presented her with the crazy idea of a fish tank seating chart, and while I thought he was crazy, SHE MADE IT HAPPEN. She is so sweet and made the chart come out ... Read more perfectly. People were so floored by it!

K
Kristina

Married on 07/04/2019

Rosanna at RSVP is the best. She has such a large selection for invites and helped me narrow it down to exactly what I wanted for my Invitations. I highly recommend using her for all your invitation ... Read more needs.