RSVP Consultants

Mechanicsville, VA · View map

About RSVP Consultants

From the moment you say YES, our goal is to help you create a unique and memorable day!

RSVP Consultants is a premiere Wedding and Special Events Company, serving the greater Richmond, VA area.

After the excitement wears off and the reality of getting married sets in, you will quickly discover that the process of planning a wedding can be very overwhelming. Are you finding that you have less and less time to handle all of the details? Hiring a consultant may appear at first to be an added expense, but you can easily fit it in any budget - large or small.

Our goal is to bring clients’ dreams to life. Your one of a kind event will be tailored to fit your personality and style. Every wedding & event is unique and we strive to make yours everything you have always dreamed of. You will be able to enjoy your event, while we prepare, organize and pull all of the pieces together.

RSVP Consultants offers a complimentary 90 minute Initial consultation, where we meet with you to discuss your dream wedding. We will then provide you with a detailed explanation of our services and help you select the package that best suits your needs.

From simple to extravagant everything in between...

19 Reviews for RSVP Consultants

19 RSVP Consultants Reviews

User2958344

2+ years ago

We love Christine! She is awesome and is so organized. Coming from a girl who is extremely organized and anal, Christine rocks! My entire wedding day I did not worry about a THING! She had everything ... Read more everything planned out perfectly and somehow was able to get my large (20+ people) wedding party plus family to cooperate and listen to her instructions. She is awesome, awesome, awesome and we highly recommend her services!

J
Jodi

Married on 05/25/2014

Christine is AMAZING. She was like working with a best friend. Not only are her prices amazing, her service is worth three times the price. My wedding was a complete success and was stress free ... Read more knowing that I could trust Christine with the plans. She made an extra effort to take home some of my reception decorations when we didn't have room and was willing to help anyway she could. I LOVE Christine. Would (and have) recommend her to my best of friends!

User3003214

2+ years ago

Christine Rice of RSVP Consultants was absolutely fantastic, and we could not have enjoyed working with her more. She knew what we needed even before we knew! I would highly recommend Christine to ... Read more anyone who is in need of wedding planning services.