Ruback Fine Jewelry

Prairie Village, KS · View map

About Ruback Fine Jewelry

Ruback Fine Jewelry is a wedding jewelry company based in Prairie Village, Kansas. Originally established in 1908, this store specializes in bespoke engagement rings while providing courteous customer service. Honoring a family-owned tradition, owners Hal and Amy Pollack take pride in their expert know-how and high-quality jewelry. Ruback Fine Jewelry produces their rings in an exclusive facility using conflict-free, ethically-sourced diamonds.

Ruback Fine Jewelry offers personalized consultations in order for Hal to understand each customer’s specific design, budget, and expectations. The management highly values strong professional connections. Each customer is treated with genuine consideration and is provided with a wealth of information regarding the perfect ring they are looking for. No two Ruback wedding bands or engagement rings are alike. Some additional services offered by Hal, Amy, and their team include:

• Jewelry insurance appraisals

D
Daniel Meyer

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great, Friendly Service. Unique pieces

Ruback's team was great to work with and helped me and my wife get exactly what we wanted. We greatly appreciate their help throughout our ring shopping experience! Read more Ruback's team was great to work with and helped me and my wife get exactly what we wanted. We greatly appreciate their help throughout our ring shopping experience!

Ruback Fine Jewelry FAQ