Rubies & Pearls

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Rubies & Pearls

Rubies & Pearls LLC is a full-service wedding and event planning company in Richmond, Virginia. They specialize in transforming your event into an unforgettable day while staying within your budget. Rubies & Pearls LLC take the stress of wedding planning away by creating a perfect package for every couple they work with.

Experience
Owners Pearl and Ruby Thomas are both certified wedding specialists. Pearl is the boss lady and etiquette queen, while Ruby is the artsy one and creator of Ruby’sPearls, their custom, handmade invitations and printing service. With more than 17 years of service and 15 years in the wedding industry, they plan beautiful wedding days for their couples.

Pearl and Ruby are comfortable planning all types of weddings including civil, destination, religious, cultural, eco-friendly, military, and non-religious. They’ll make sure your ceremony, reception, and even rehearsal dinner exceed your greatest expectations, and they'll be there every step of the way. Rubies & Pearls LLC offers the following planning services:

• Full planning

9 Rubies & Pearls Reviews

User7711392

1+ year ago

Awesome Planner!

We loved having Ruby as our wedding planner. She came with the venue, and we were a little skeptical at first, but she was amazing. She has a lot of experience, so she was able to tell us what others ... Read more had done, so we could more easily choose what sounded best for us. We ended up going with a circle ceremony (chairs in three rows in a circle), and it was so cool. I had doubts that it would work but she really convinced me and I'm so glad she did. On our wedding day, she took care of everything. We always had a full drink available, and she even offered to be the judge of our table number scavenger hunt. She went above and beyond what I expected, and she was so fun to work with. I'm so glad we had Ruby with us at our wedding!

J
Judy

Married on 02/17/2018

Ruby was the venue manager assigned to us by our venue, NOVA 535. A month before the wedding, we were too overwhelmed to do everything ourselves. We upgraded her role and had her become our ... Read more coordinator. Ruby was extremely communicative and helpful to the very end. From answering all my weird questions late at night, to guiding my husband through the planning process, to making sure everything was packed up at the end of the night, she was our lifesaver. To this day, I do not know all the fires she put out, because she and my husband has shielded me from this information (a really good move, haha). My favorite story of during my wedding: My husband and I were supposed to change from our Western wedding attire into Vietnamese ao dais, but my pants were missing. My new top had really high slits on the sides. Ruby created a makeshift skirt using some napkins and pins. No one noticed anything out of place, and now we have a great story to tell!

kristina135
kristina

Married on 09/30/2016

Ruby was fantastic... Always quick to respond, even when she was on maternity leave! She's superwoman. Fantastic coordinator, my family and wedding party all mentioned how helpful and terrific she ... Read more was. :)