Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events

Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events is a wedding planner based in Tacoma, Washington. Owner and planner Debbie is not only certified as a professional wedding planner, but also as a certified personal assistant. Her stand-out skills allows her to truly be by your side every step of the way. Extremely detail-oriented and organized, she’s able to anticipate your needs so you can be a guest at your own wedding. Tell her your wedding dreams and vision, then let her make it a reality!

Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events can provide a number of wedding planning services. They offer different packages based on the level of planning you need, including day-of coordination, partial and full planning packages. With services such as to-do lists and timelines, she will keep you organized, focused and on-track with everything that needs to be accomplished before the big day. Other services available include the following:

• Finding your perfect Venue

61 Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 09/08/2018

Debbie is amazing, best wedding planner we could have worked with

My husband and I have the most wonderful things to say about working with Debbie every step of the way. Debbie went above and beyond in every aspect, and I highly, highly recommend her to anyone ... Read more looking for a wedding planner- without any reservations! Our situation was extremely complicated- we worked in Boston but was planning a wedding in Seattle, both working demanding careers with 70+ hr weeks- we had limited ability to fly out to Seattle frequently, and we got engaged in March but wanted a fall wedding the same year ( 6 months to plan). Debbie worked her magic from start to finish, and she's the reason our wedding came off flawlessly. When we started, I didn't know what I wanted for my wedding or within my budget so Debbie listened to us, came with ideas and was so patient when we needed to go back to the drawing board when we changed our minds. Debbie was our eyes on the ground (given the distance) and she met, interviewed and communicated with all of our prospective vendors for us. When we changed our venue/date, Debbie coordinated everything across our vendors and took care of every single detail. My husband and I were only able to spend 3 weekends in the Seattle area to do the final in-person "sign-off"/contracts and Debbie planned our weekends for us so that we checked off all the items we needed to for our big day on very limited time. In addition, Debbie worked with my in-laws (also out of town) to plan our rehearsal dinner for 40+ people, and my family was so thoroughly impressed with Debbie's professionalism, attention to detail, ability to understand their vision and execute with very limited time. She worked with me to also coordinate a last minute spa day for my wedding party- and made sure all our appointments, timing, etc was well planned out to make all our events. On our wedding day- Debbie and her assistant came early and worked tirelessly throughout the entire day. Debbie was in the background coordinating everything- and everything came off without a hitch. There was no stress on my part. My parents later told me how Debbie/Lisa stayed and was the last ones to leave that evening, after making sure everything was taken cared of for us. Our guests kept complimenting our wedding weeks after- especially with how well the details were thought out, the timing, and little touches. All of it was Debbie. My husband and I were so happy with how everything turned out- but we also ended the time with a tinged of sadness, and knew we would miss working with Debbie (not the repeat business/plan my next wedding kind of industry :) ). We felt like we gained and worked with a friend from start to finish, and will miss Debbie terribly! All the best to you, Debbie- we couldn't speak more highly of the quality of work, service, thoughtfulness and detail every step of the way.

J
Jana Russell

Married on 08/25/2018

Debbie is amazing!

Debbie was so great to work with! She was flexible meeting in advance to get an idea of what we wanted and really took on more than just day of services. This gave us peace of mind on our wedding day ... Read more knowing everything would be taken care of. Debbie knows this is a big day not only for the bride and groom but for the families too. She made sure all the details were in place so our family and wedding party could relax and enjoy too!

S
Sam

Married on 08/04/2018

Debbie did an excellent job at coordinating my wedding before and the wedding day. I was very impressed with her professionalism and her communication methods as she was always keeping me updated on ... Read more things going on with the wedding and with vendors. She made an event that’s usually stressful for the bride, non stressful at all! Debbie is an excellent planner and I highly recommend you hire her.