Ruffled Feathers Golf Club

Lemont, IL · View map · Visit website

About Ruffled Feathers Golf Club

Celebrations of love and friendship. Family memories for a lifetime~

Ruffled Feathers Golf Club is a wedding venue in Lemont, Illinois. This elegant, venue is great for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. The friendly and experienced wedding specialists will provide amazing service and assist you in planning and organizing your special event. This remarkable venue has breathtaking scenery to create the perfect backdrop for your wedding. Ruffled Feathers Golf Club wants to ensure that your event is created to suit your personality, style and budget.

Facilities and Capacity
This beautiful event space can accommodate groups of up to 275 people. Ruffled Feathers Golf Club is willing to arrange the event space in order to suit your event.

Ruffled Feathers Golf Club offers the following event services:

J
Featured
Joanne

Married on 09/16/2017

Dear Kathy and Colleen, My husband and I want to express our sincere thanks to both of you for the work you did for our daughter’s wonderful wedding reception on September 16th. Every detail was in ... Read more in place and executed as planned. The ballroom was breathtakingly beautiful! It truly took my breath away when we first arrived and saw the room decorated. The sunlight lit up the room….and it was stunning! The tables were gorgeous with the Chivari chairs and gold chargers! Holding the cocktail hour in the bar & grill was perfect….and our guests were able to enjoy their appetizers and drinks outside on the deck overlooking the golf course on a beautiful evening. Beginning with cocktails and appetizers and moving on to the dinner, the wedding cake, the sweet table and the late night pizza….all of it was FANTASTIC! The food was delicious. We continue to receive compliments from our guests. And your servers were terrific. Colleen – I appreciate all that you did to manage the numerous details for our reception. Thank you for your prompt replies to my many questions and e-mails the past year. A huge thank you for staying on top of everything to insure that we had a fabulous evening which went smoothly! Your staff did a terrific job...and our party was a success! Great job to everyone involved with our wedding reception at Ruffled Feathers! With heartfelt thanks, Joanne and Bill K.

M
Morgan

Getting married on 08/24/2019

We are so happy we chose Ruffled Feathers for our reception venue! The room is beautiful, and an added bonus is that there is only one ballroom - so only one wedding at a time. The food was delicious, ... Read more delicious, we got so many compliments on it! Toby was very responsive and helpful through our planning process; I probably emailed him with thousands of random questions leading up to the day. The service on the day of was fantastic, we had people constantly checking up on us to make sure we didn't need anything. Our guests had an amazing time. Thank you Ruffled Feathers!!

R
Kathy

Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Venue

Ruffled Feathers exceeded my expectations when having my wedding there on 10/19/18. Lexi was amazing and made everything go smoothly. After checking out other venues, Ruffled Feathers' price was very ... Read more very reasonable compared to what you were given at other places for the same price. I cannot like this venue enough. I was concerned about the size of room because I had a large wedding 260 people but everything went perfectly and my guests cannot stop raving to me about how amazing of a time they had; how good the food was; and how beautiful the venue was. If you choose to have your wedding here you will not be disappointed and ask that Lexi be your planner because she goes over and beyond to make things perfect for you!!