Rugged Shutter Photography

Tryon, NC · View map

About Rugged Shutter Photography

Rugged Shutter Photography is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Tryon, NC and I provide wedding photography throughout the Western NC area of Asheville, Spartanburg and Greenville. I am a photographer that loves to tell a story with my photos. My passion is capturing the spark between couples and sharing that with them. My style is a mixture of candid, photojournalism and posed photos to capture your special moments. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America.

I would love to meet you and your fiance to discuss the details of your wedding day. Please use the contact form through WeddingWire, or contact me directly at (864) 361-0704. You can also see more of my work and details at www.ruggedshutterphotography.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

4 Reviews for Rugged Shutter Photography

4 Rugged Shutter Photography Reviews

J
Jen

Married on 10/11/2015

David is a great photographer! Professional yet easygoing, and I was so pleased with our wedding reception portfolio. Read more David is a great photographer! Professional yet easygoing, and I was so pleased with our wedding reception portfolio.

A
Ayla

Married on 06/20/2015

David has been thorough and professional all through our wedding process. He was helpful with suggestions for poses and demonstrated great flexibility as we ran late for the service, bridesmaids took ... Read more off for the reception before family photos were taken, etc. He worked hard during the entire event. His work is a lovely memorial of the day. Thanks again, David!

A
Amy

Married on 09/27/2014

I have known Mr. Edwards for a few years and have watched his photography grow. I have received many compliments (from my family and friends at the wedding) of how hard of a worker he was, how ... Read more discreet he was, and how he captured everything without anyone really knowing he was even there. He was extremely professional and is a very unique and creative photographer that takes his time to make sure things are just right. Everything you want in a photographer.