Ruie + Grace

Richmond, VA · View map

About Ruie + Grace

Ruie + Grace is a design and fabrication studio in Virginia specializing in event design, custom art installations, prop rentals, and styling services. The talented women that make up Ruie + Grace have combined their diverse experiences and dynamic skill sets to offer a multi-faceted range of services that can transform a kernel of an idea to a fully executed experience. Their passion for the details means Ruie + Grace go the extra mile to ensure the tiniest elements carry the same magical wow factor as the large custom art installation that you can't take your eyes off of. Ruie + Grace are truly artists for hire - their capabilities as designers and fabricators are only limited by the ends of your imagination.

7 Reviews for Ruie + Grace

7 Ruie + Grace Reviews

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 05/06/2017

Holy smokes, the girls from Ruie + Grace are design magicians! Being an out of state bride, I knew that DIY was not an option for me. I found Ruie + Grace and fell in love with their story and style ... Read more and hired the right away. I worked with Emily and told her a bit about what I was thinking for aesthetics, hard geometric lines and soft organic texture, and told her our colors are smoke blue and rich gold. I shared with her my Pinterest board, and told her to go nuts. I trusted her and her team to do what they do best, and all my expectations were FAR exceeded. Every piece that was created and used for our wedding day was PERFECT!!! All our guests kept commenting on how very "us" it all was and my husband was floored at how much they matched my aesthetic preferences. These women are talented, strong, professional, and people I want to be friends with. There was not a single thing that could have been better and I am SO happy with our decision to hire Ruie + Grace. <3

G
Gregory

Married on 10/29/2016

Emily and Brit at Ruie & Grace were so great to work with! They created an amazing, paper flower wall for our ceremony backdrop, signage, table decor, and hundreds of paper poofs for the ceiling. They ... Read more also made our paper flower boutonnieres which matched the rest of the decor. Everything they did was thoughtful and beautiful and a big hit with us and our guests. Throughout the process they were enthusiastic and collaborative. Whenever we had ideas, they embraced them and made them better than we imagined. We’re still not sure how they were able to transform a very industrial space into something magical in the short amount of time they had to do it. They’re awesome and their work is incredible. We hope we can work with them again somehow.

S
Shana

Married on 10/22/2016

Ruie & Grace were fantastic for my fall wedding! I'm not very crafty or into decorations, and I just sent them photos of what I liked and they created a whimsical old-timey look that was exactly what ... Read more I wanted. I always received prompt responses and examples of what they were thinking of doing. Everything was set up with plenty of time to spare and I never felt like I had to oversee and confirm that things were being set up properly. On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy getting ready with my mom and bridesmaids without worrying about a thing.