Run Away With Me

Saint Helena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Run Away With Me

Run Away With Me is a team of wedding planners located in the heart of Napa Valley, California. The team - wedding expert and founder, Brittany, lead wedding planner, Kalika and lead photographer, Stephanie - will assist you in customizing a seamless and stress-free wedding day for you and your guests. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning team provides detailed experience and they are willing to go above and beyond to plan and take care of every important moment of your big day.

The team at Run Away With Me provides the following wedding event planning services:

• Ceremony

S
    Featured
    Stephanie

Married on 08/11/2018

We bumped into RAWM owner, Britt, while wine tasting in Sonoma after an exhaustive and unsuccessful wedding venue search. We overheard her chatting with a couple and basically accosted her, introduced ... Read more introduced ourselves, and the rest is history. She took the rest of her weekend and showed us venues and was our wedding guardian angel. We quickly realized she was going to get us better access and deals at venues that were previously way outside of our price range. Moreover, the suite of services offered meant that planning our destination wedding just got a WHOLE lot easier. Once everything was booked we started working with Kalika on all the details - Kalika was beyond patient and thoughtful. She not only worked with us to give us everything we wanted, but anticipated so many of the things we didn't know we wanted! It felt like I was working with friends who happened to be wedding experts with great taste. Planning a destination wine country wedding from the East Coast could have been challenging, but it wasn't. People kept asking if I was stressed and I almost felt like I was doing something wrong because I wasn't. I can't recommend the RAWM team enough. And a special shout out to our photographer Stephanie - she made us feel at home and beautiful. I've never looked so good as I did through her lens!

Angela
    Angela Byrne

Married on 11/09/2018

Best decision ever!

Where do I even start? Thank you Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and Katie for giving us one of the best days of our lives! I literally had to do NOTHING but show up with my dress. My hair, makeup, bouquet, ... Read more bouquet, pictures - you name it - was all taken care of with class, professionalism and fun. You all are wonderful and made us feel like the only couple in the world! The venue was perfect along with the ceremony by Rev. Peadar Dalton. Thank you again to the most wonderful team! We will be back to renew in 5 years! Heck - maybe one!! :) Love - John and Angela Byrne

H
    Hannah Caruso

Married on 11/08/2018

Dream Wedding - Highly Recommend RAWM

RAWM is truly top-notch! The venue, the food and the professionalism is amazing. We got married on a beautiful vineyard in Wine Country early November 2018 and cannot say enough positive reviews about ... Read more these ladies. Kalika made me feel comfortable planning a wedding from the East coast. She was always prompt with responses, helpful when I had questions and supportive with any details we requested. Each staff member was so kind and took great care of our family, they truly made us feel special. If anyone wants a fairytale, this is the best option for you. We are still on cloud 9 from our Wedding, thank you RAWM Team, you are amazing!