Runnymede

Cassandra
Cassandra Amundson

Getting married on 07/24/2019

Simplicity & open views

I love the grand oak trees in the property & river views with a covered tented area. Tiffany was so helpful in setting up times to visit the land venue. Just stunning for views! Read more I love the grand oak trees in the property & river views with a covered tented area. Tiffany was so helpful in setting up times to visit the land venue. Just stunning for views!

T
Taylor

Married on 04/22/2017

Runnymede truly is a gem. We had many out-of-town guests for the wedding, and wanted a venue that would showcase Charleston at its best. Runnymede did not disappoint--the grounds are beautiful, and ... Read more there are a number of ceremony spots to pick from if you're having both the ceremony and reception on site (we picked the spot beside the river!) Tiffany was easy to work with and met with us multiple times to view the property. She also provided contacts for vendors who had previously worked events at the site, allowing us to hire quality vendors with experience at the site. The permanent on-site reception tent is large, and we particularly loved the wooden tent floorboards. The real highlight of Runnymede is that it almost acts as a blank canvas--you are only limited by your imagination. We chose to have simple decorations and flowers to let the natural beauty of the site shine, and it ended up both beautiful and personal to us as a couple. From the moment I first saw Runnymede, I knew there was nowhere else in Charleston I wanted to get married. I would pick it again in a heartbeat!

User6994785

2+ years ago

We just booked with Runnymede, and so far it's been wonderful! Tiffany is a joy to work with and has made our stressful wedding planning so much easier! Read more We just booked with Runnymede, and so far it's been wonderful! Tiffany is a joy to work with and has made our stressful wedding planning so much easier!