Rusch Entertainment

Freeland, MI · View map

About Rusch Entertainment

Rusch Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based near Detroit, Michigan, providing services throughout the entire state. The company offers a wide range of entertainment options, from DJs to live bands, dueling pianos, comedians and other entertainers. Rusch Entertainment has been offering affordable, reliable, professional wedding and event entertainment services since 1971. Whether you are planning an intimate or extravagant wedding celebration, the experts at Rusch Entertainment will find the perfect act for your special day.

Wedding DJ packages include a consultation, an MC, sound/PA system, microphones, projector and travel expenses. Rusch Entertainment DJ packages can also include:

• Karaoke
  • Do-not-play list
  • Bilingual MC
  • Flat screen

Other Services
Rusch Entertainment offers a range of additional services, including photo booth services, uplighting and audiovisual services. These services can enhance the wedding entertainment experience and add to the DJ or live musicians’ performance.

674 Reviews for Rusch Entertainment

674 Rusch Entertainment Reviews

C
Celeste Woodard

Getting married on 02/05/2020

Excellent!

We've worked with Rusch Entertainment for the past three years in a row to hire a DJ for Prom. Everyone ends up having a good time, adults and students alike! Read more We've worked with Rusch Entertainment for the past three years in a row to hire a DJ for Prom. Everyone ends up having a good time, adults and students alike!

N
Nikki

Married on 07/06/2019

Aaron is the best!

We first hired Rusch Entertainment for my sisters wedding in 2015 and because we were STILL talking about her DJ years later, it was a no-brainer that we would be repeat costumers for my wedding. ... Read more Thankfully, Aaron made such an impression on all of us, we remembered his name and were able to special request him. Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING, was perfect. Aaron communicated with us through the whole night but it never felt intrusive or distracting. He listened to all of my requests and executed them perfectly (even when some of my requests weren’t the easiest to understand, he nailed it)! Everything from ceremony to introductions to even getting on the floor during the Cha-Cha slide! He was amazing! He made our day feel so complete and every move from down by the water, inside the tent, and eventually to the dance floor it all felt seamless. I give him 10 out of 5 stars 😆 Thank you Rusch Entertainment for giving us two absolutely perfect weddings. Keep Aaron, he’s a gem.

Stacy
Stacy

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing DJ

Had a blast with DJ Casey. He kept everyone dancing, and even made sure my husband and I always had a drink in hand. He was great, highly recommend. Read more Had a blast with DJ Casey. He kept everyone dancing, and even made sure my husband and I always had a drink in hand. He was great, highly recommend.