Rush Creek Golf Club

Osseo, MN · View map · Visit website

About Rush Creek Golf Club

Rush Creek Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Maple Grove, Minnesota. It’s the perfect location for the outdoorsy couple looking for a unique and picturesque place to host their special day. Offering the finest personalized service, they will entertain your thoughts before they entertain your guests and bring your wedding to life.

Facilities and Capacities
Rush Creek Golf Club offers a total of three event spaces for your wedding. Their MacMillan Ballroom is the ideal setting for your reception. With its vaulted ceilings, two stone fireplaces and panoramic windows providing scenic views of the golf course, it serves as a stunning backdrop for your special day. The outdoor terrace and Juliet Balcony add to the unforgettable atmosphere. The room can host up to 325 guests, while their Stirling and Skye rooms are perfect for couples looking to have a more intimate gathering hosting up to 120 guests.

With full event planning services available, Rush Creek Golf Club can provide much more than just your wedding venue. Their various services will make preparing for your big day a stress-free experience. Parking and valet services are also offered. The venue can provide the following event services:

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup

Cuisine
From hors d'oeuvres to dessert, in-house catering is available to take care of all your cuisine needs from start to finish. They offer American cuisine and can meet dietary requests such as gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free and vegan alternatives. With the option of a chocolate fountain, you and your guests can indulge in something sweet other than the traditional wedding cake. A number of food and beverage items are also provided including:

• Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Barware
  • China
  • Linens

Other Services
Rush Creek Golf Club has in-house bartending services available. Choose from beverage options such as specialty beer, premium wine, signature drinks, house liquor and champagne toasts. A cash or open bar can be provided.

35 Reviews for Rush Creek Golf Club

35 Rush Creek Golf Club Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 01/06/2017

Oh my gosh, this team is amazing. Even before the wedding day, Kendra was so responsive to our questions and accommodating any request we had. We hosted our wedding here on the April blizzard of 2018, ... Read more 2018, and the entire staff worked overtime to make sure we had a blast! When my husband and I arrived at the site, Kendra was standing at the entrance with each of our favorite drinks in hand. When the bridal party arrived, we all went downstairs where servers brought us tray-fulls of wine, beer, and appetizers to munch on while we game-planned what to do and take photos. When guests started leaving, the staff began shoveling cars out of spots so we didn’t have to. When my grandma left, they covered her with table linens so she wouldn’t get soaked from all of the snow. I could go on and on about this site and how amazing and accommodating they were. Every answer to my questions were “anything for you”, “whatever you need”. The food was incredible - guests raved about it all night and still to this day when we talk about the wedding! They accommodated every allergy and dietary restriction my guests had without any issue. I’m so grateful I chose to go with Rush Creek, and I would recommend them to anybody!!

L
Lacie Bailey

Married on 09/06/2019

Dream wedding

We just got married at Rush Creek Golf Club and it was my dream wedding. It was the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor venue, beautiful bridal suite, and amazing staff. I did not worry about a ... Read more single thing on my wedding day because of the amazing staff at Rush Creek. I planned my wedding long distance and they were so easy and flexible to work with. I want to get married again next year so I can work with the staff all over again!

Cali
Cali Rush

Married on 11/24/2018

Highly Recommended!

I cannot give Rush Creek Golf Club enough credit for out wedding day. Every thing was perfect and beautiful. Kendra was fantastic to work with for our wedding day and took care of everything from ... Read more decorating to food. The staff there was also wonderful and were so helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend to any one having a wedding. You could not go wrong with this choice!