Rustic Pine Farms

Boaz, AL · View map · Visit website

About Rustic Pine Farms

Rustic Pine Farms is a rustic wedding venue located in Boaz, Alabama. The venue, spread over an area of 16 acres, offers a variety of event spaces for couples for their wedding. The venue specializes in both outdoor and indoor weddings.

Facility and Capacity
Apart from a stunning backdrop of pine trees and rolling fields, Rustic Pine Farms has an outdoor venue – a large barn – which can host up to 300 guests. The barn has a well-equipped kitchen and plenty of space for a couple’s catering services. The venue also has a fully equipped cottage, with restrooms and stations for hair and makeup sessions for couples.

Rustic Pine Farms provides a variety of services for bridal showers, engagement parties and receptions. It also accepts outside vendors such as florists, caterers, make-up artists and many more. It also offers the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking

8 Reviews for Rustic Pine Farms

8 Rustic Pine Farms Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/18/2016

Everything about Rustic Pine Farms is perfect. The owners are sweet and thoughtful. Their barn is gorgeous, the bridal cabin is amazing, the grounds are beautiful. Definitely recommend! Read more Everything about Rustic Pine Farms is perfect. The owners are sweet and thoughtful. Their barn is gorgeous, the bridal cabin is amazing, the grounds are beautiful. Definitely recommend!

M
Minda

Married on 06/03/2017

I highly recommend this venue! It made my wedding day more beautiful than ever! The barn was beautiful, didn't really have to decorate it. The owners are wonderful. They help in any way possible. Read more I highly recommend this venue!! It made my wedding day more beautiful than ever!! The barn was beautiful, didn't really have to decorate it. The owners are wonderful. They help in any way possible.

User4234267

2+ years ago

My wedding will be held in March 2016 and I am honestly extremely excited to be married here. This place is a fantastic price. We booked a Saturday date and with that date we get ALL day Friday for ... Read more setup and rehearsal, Saturday for the wedding, and Sunday until 11AM for cleanup. It's a beautiful venue. They just finished the bridal cottage and it is beautiful. The owners are fantastic and sweet people. I've never found a venue that was so perfect. We are barely decorating because it doesn't need it. The grounds are well kept. The barn is beautiful. Don't overlook this venue. You will not get a better value than this. I spent a whole year looking for venues in my budget that didn't tack on extra fees out the behind, and this was the best. I can not wait to spend the happiest day of my life here marrying the man of my dreams!!