Rustic Trunk

Fargo, ND · View map

About Rustic Trunk

Gathered is a boutique rental company in Fargo, ND with a design-focused collection that truly sets us apart! We carry things like authentic rugs, well-crafted vintage and modern furniture, and handmade accents sourced from the Midwest and around the world to create a look that is anything but boring! Whether you want to welcome guests with a bang at the door, set a table to entertain and captivate, lounge in style, or set the cocktail bar high - Gathered can help you take your wedding a step above the rest!

2 Reviews for Rustic Trunk

2 Rustic Trunk Reviews

K
Kelsey

Married on 06/20/2015

Having Carrie of Rustic Trunk decorate for our wedding was the best decision we made! She has amazing styling ideas but was so willing to listen to any ideas I offered. She has great attention to ... Read more detail and made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She helped me with everything from linens, to flowers and even coordinated with our church and venue! She has a incredible rental inventory, she also created handmade elements for our wedding, and she creates beautiful chalkboard signs! She has such a sweet and loving personality, making her so much fun to work with! The best part was at the end of the night when she and her crew packed everything up- allowing us and our parents to enjoy the night!

User3775889

2+ years ago

Carrie and her team did the unthinkable. She was able to pull off every thought that I had and turn it into a reality. Her thought to detail, organization, and originality is what pulled my wedding ... Read more together. I would recommend Carrie and her team to anyone who is looking for an event decorator!

Rustic Trunk FAQ