Ruth Chase Flowers

New Milford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Ruth Chase Flowers

Ruth Chase Flowers is a designer florist in New Milford, Connecticut. Established in 1946, this renown floral shop has received a stellar reputation due to their commitment to customer service. They offer native seasonal flowers as well as exotic flowers imported from all around the world. You will have your pick from a variety of custom arrangements, and will work one on one with the designers to create the wedding decor you desire most. Chose Ruth Chase Flowers for unforgettable wedding decor you and your guests will love.

Ruth Chase Flowers offers custom wedding packages to suit your needs and style. Whether you’re looking for a few simple arrangements or want to decorate your entire venue with flowers. Ruth Chase Flowers can help you make you wedding dreams come true. They offer all types of wedding arrangements, including:

• Bridal and bridal party bouquets
  • Corsages & boutonnieres
  • Ceremony décor
  • Candelabra flowers
  • Pew markers and other aisle decor
  • Garlands
  • Centerpieces, table, and cake flowers

47 Reviews for Ruth Chase Flowers

47 Ruth Chase Flowers Reviews

H
Featured
Heidi

Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend booking your wedding flower's with Luisa at Ruth Chase Flowers. Luisa was the third florist that I met with and she was the only one that truly took her time to make sure that ... Read more that we went over every detail. Other florists just showed me pictures of flowers, while Luisa actually showed me some flowers and how they would look together. She made sure I knew exactly what flowers I was going to get and explained the difference between using some flowers over others and which one's were better or worse for whatever reason (which I had no idea about so that was helpful). My wedding ceremony was first thing in the morning and Luisa allowed us to pic up the flowers before the ceremony to make sure they stayed cold enough in her fridge. They were absolutely stunning flowers!! I got so many complements about them. Also, I called Luisa a day or two before my wedding to ask her if she could add some pink flowers to my bouquet and she was able to do that even though it was very short notice. My dog was my maid of honor, and Luisa even went above and beyond to make a flower arrangement for my dog's collar and attached it so that it wouldn't come off throughout the ceremony. Luisa is a wonderful person and will go the extra mile for you. I would highly recommend her.

C
Candice Weiss

Married on 06/14/2019

Ruth Chase Flowers should be your top choice!

Everything about the experience with Ruth Chase Flowers was perfect for our wedding in June 2019 in CT. I met with Luisa, the owner, about four times to discuss the centerpiece arrangements, large ... Read more arrangements for the ceremony, and the bouquets and boutineers. We went over a few sample bouquets with the flowers she had in the store currently, to make sure I liked all the colors beforehand and everything on the day of the wedding turned out even more beautiful than expected. After Luisa checked in with me the day prior to the wedding, I had no doubts she would deliver everything on time and make sure it looked perfect. And it really did! I could not have asked for a better florist and I highly recommend her to anyone in the CT area!!

Paige
Paige Tonnesen

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect and Beautiful!!

I was so happy with my flowers, they were better than I envisioned! This place is great and I would totally recommend; very knowledgeable, helpful, and artistic! Read more I was so happy with my flowers, they were better than I envisioned!!! This place is great and I would totally recommend; very knowledgeable, helpful, and artistic!!