Ruth Reese Photography

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Ruth Reese Photography

Life is a series of moments, whether monumental or minuscule, created by each of us interacting with other people. As a photographer, I aspire to capture these wholly human moments for my clients. I want to help tell your story through genuine, creative photographs. I sincerely love what I do and the clients I come to know as friends. My process is candid and comfortable. My husband David photographs weddings with me, while our three wonderfully ornery girls inspire us to look at every day happenings in new ways.

16 Reviews for Ruth Reese Photography

16 Ruth Reese Photography Reviews

M
Morgan

Married on 01/09/2016

Ruth and David met our wedding day photography expectations and more. They were so kind, helpful in finding locations to take photos, and even helped communicating with our vendors day of. It's so ... Read more nice to feel so valued by your vendors and of course friends like David & Ruth!

S
Shana

Married on 09/12/2015

We adore Ruth Reese! We chose Ruth because of her skill with natural light photography, specifically for our outdoor evening wedding. She did not disappoint! This young woman is talented and her ... Read more passion for photography shows! We are grateful that she is always trying new things but has plenty of reliable standbys in her pocket. She caught moments at our wedding that we will cherish forever and all of our guests spoke about how personable she is. We are all impressed with her professionalism balanced with her love of fun. Her prices are amazing for the work that she does. Thank you Ruth for all of your stunning work, and for making photography at our wedding a breeze!

M
Morgan

Event date: 06/21/2015

Ruth is seriously the kindest and most professional photographer we had the pleasure of communicating with. She is flexible with timing and willing to work with all schedules! You most certainly want ... Read more them on your special day!