Ruth Terrero Photography

Tampa, FL · View map

About Ruth Terrero Photography

Ruth Terrero Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tampa, Florida. Photographer Ruth specializes in capturing every look, laugh, and tear invoked on your wedding day with a photojournalistic approach. Every photo she takes tells a story of the moment allowing couples to relive the emotion and pass down the heirlooms for generations. Ruth Terrero Photography captures weddings all throughout Florida and is willing to travel internationally.

Ruth Terrero Photography provides high-resolution images of engagements and weddings. She shoots only one event per day to ensure complete dedication to her couples. Photography services offered by this photographer include the following:

• Boudoir shoot

T
T. Hurst

Married on 12/17/2018

Magical Photos

Ruth is the sweetest besides being the utmost professional! Kept telling myself if we could get a couple of good photos then it would be worth the investment to hire someone to capture our very ... Read more private ceremony. Ended up loving so many of our photos had a hard time choosing one for the Christmas card. Do yourself a favor and hire Ruth, she was a pure joy to work with and made me feel beautiful 🌹

Raquel
Raquel Gomez

Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful experience!

Being photographed by Ruth is enjoyable and her services are incredible! Read more Being photographed by Ruth is enjoyable and her services are incredible!

K
Kasee

Married on 06/22/2018

Ruth and her partner Daniel did our wedding photography. They were both wonderful! Ruth was very punctual, professional, reliable and listened to everything my husband and I wanted. They were the ... Read more best to work with! Ruth sent over some of our sneak peak photos and I am in love!!!! She sent the photos two weeks after the wedding(which is incredible fast). I know she worked hard editing them. Her partner Daniel is a blast and went above and beyond to make sure he captured perfect pictures. I HIGHLY recommend choosing Ruth to do your wedding photographer. We are so thankful that we chose her and Daniel!