Ruth's Chris Steak House

Sarasota, FL · View map

About Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris event catering delivers the service, the expertise and of course, the flavor wherever you and your guests gather. Our signature steak experience arrives at your location with an on-site Private Event Manager and a dedicated team of executive chefs, certified bartenders and Ruth's Chris trained servers. From choosing your menu to overseeing the smallest details, Ruth's Chris event catering staff looks forward to helping create your perfect occasion.

Whether the occasion is a wedding, holiday party, or corporate or sporting event, Ruth's Chris will customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with a Private Event Manager to create a memorable special event.

1 Reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

1 Ruth's Chris Steak House Reviews

G
Ginger

Married on 03/17/2012

Another 5 star review! David Lax (general mgr) & his fabulous staff made our private wedding dinner memorable. Our guests are still talking about the wonderful cocktail hour/appetizers & our dinner ... Read more dinner & the wait staff was amazing. It was all I ever imagined my wedding dinner would be for 28 of our closest friends & family who flew to Florida to join us in celebrating our marriage. My mom described it as elegant & classy. I have to commend Yelena from Elegant Floral Designs /Sarasota for my amazing table decorations & candles & all the other flowers she designed for our dining room. She also put the final touches on our wedding cake which was from A Slice Of Heaven in Sarasota. It was a small 2 tier cake but Yelena told me just let me make a bottom tier out of fresh flowers to elevate your cake & I trusted her & it looked amazing.

Ruth's Chris Steak House FAQ