Ruth's House Event Rentals

Charleston, SC · View map

About Ruth's House Event Rentals

SC Tents, Tables, chairs, vintage rentals, rustic rentals, boho rentals, dance floors and everything else needed for your special event!

53 Reviews for Ruth's House Event Rentals

53 Ruth's House Event Rentals Reviews

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 04/27/2019

Best Rental Service in Charleston!

Ruth's House made planning our wedding a breeze! Stephanie helped guide us the entire way and was so kind to answer all our questions and plan for rental items needed at the two separate event sites. ... Read more Communication was amazing and we felt like every detail was handled amazingly well! Thank you Ruth's House for being amazing to work with!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 05/05/2018

They're great!!

Ruth's is great! Ruth's was very accommodating and was able to get us exactly what we needed very close to our wedding date. They were very nice and responsive to all of our questions! They easy to ... Read more work with and made our black and white dance floor look awesome!! Thank you for everything!

C
Crystal

Married on 04/07/2018

I used Ruth's for our tent rental, dance floor, & string lighting. While the tent and dance floor were great, when I showed up on my wedding day, several of the string lights were out (they had been ... Read more put up several days before, so this could have happened in that time span). Ruth's quickly sent someone out to make sure the lights were replaced in time for my reception and even added a side wall to my tent for no extra charge. Very professional & everything turned out beautiful. I would recommend Ruth's House Event Rentals for your big day!