Rwanda Studio

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Rwanda Studio

Rwanda Studio is a boutique wedding photography studio based in Cancun, Mexico. Josefina Farhat is the owner, founder, and CEO of the company, and is passionate about capturing the pure love between couples and their guests. The team at Rwanda Studio has been photographing weddings in the Riviera Maya and Baja California, Mexico areas for more than eight years. Their creative approach to documenting special celebrations allows for clients to see the beauty and emotion from their day for years to come.

Rwanda Studio generally takes a photojournalistic style approach to their work. They work hard to ensure that no detail is overlooked, so they only book one event per day and utilize second shooters. In addition to wedding day photography, the team is happy to schedule engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions. Before the big day, their photos can be made into save the dates to be sent to loved ones. They can also shoot on film. All of Rwanda Studio’s images are high-resolution, and are available in many formats including:

• Albums

10 Rwanda Studio Reviews

Featured
User5362520

2+ years ago

I highly recommend Rwanda Photo! We hired them to take our wedding photos and we were not disappointed. Very beautiful pictures in a unique, journalistic style. Very friendly and professional staff ... Read more that go far and beyond to help the customer. Everything went smooth and photos and video were top-class. My wife and I are very happy with the photos!

E
Elsie Paz

Married on 10/27/2018

Great photographer! I am. Very happy with her work

The very best, I love her work and already have recommended her to my friends and my friends are happy with the results as well. Read more The very best, I love her work and already have recommended her to my friends and my friends are happy with the results as well.

M
Marisol R

Married on 09/12/2018

Such an artist! Amazing pictures!

Josefina was great to work with. She listened to my ideas and I was happy we could execute most of them. I would say that she's a true artist which you will see in the final results. She was very nice ... Read more to my guests as well and flexible to our needs.