Ryan Clark

Queensbury, NY · View map · Visit website

About Ryan Clark

Ryan Clark is a passionate wedding band in the Albany, New York area. Ryan Clark performs as a solo act for the ceremony or cocktail hour or with his band for the reception. This band plays a variety of popular cover songs to keep your guests entertained for hours.

The band plays a variety of popular party songs. They play blues, classic rock, country, dance, pop, rock and top 40 covers. This musician offers the following musical services:

• Ceremony
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Vocals
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
This band can provide the following equipment when performing a couple’s wedding:

• Disco ball

Featured
Stephanie

Married on 06/02/2019

Such an amazing artist

Ryan Clark was sooooo good! We hired him for the ceremony and cocktail hour and we received so many compliments he has such a great voice! His choice of songs hit the nail on the head! Would ... Read more definitely recommend. He was also super nice And made sure to come say goodbye to us and thank us before he left!

Korey
Korey Mccoy

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Ryan puts on a tremendous show

Ryan was easy to communicate with prior to and leading up to the event. Ryan's performance was outstanding as a solo for the wedding party and the energy and fun the band brought at the end of the ... Read more evening capped an amazingly memorable day. We would highly recommend Ryan Clark for your special day.

R
RJ

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Ryan was amazing! I had asked Ryan to be part of my proposal. He was even willing to learn a song that he had not previously played before that was special to my now fiance and I. He was willing to do ... Read more do whatever needed to be done (learn a new song, hide, play walk-up music, take a stroll out on the beach, etc) to make the proposal as special as possible. He was very nice and really into the proposal. He arrived early to get set up and was able to adjust to may plans that had changed several times even on the day of to account for the weather (it was supposed to rain but held off). Ryan has a great voice and is great on the acoustic guitar. Even when we were waiting for my girlfriend (again, now fiance) to show up Ryan was playing songs on his guitar which helped calm my nerves. He knew a wide variety of different genres and was playing bits of all of them while we waited. I think he was as excited about my proposal as I was! Ryan jumped in after she said yes and played our song. He made this day so special and I cannot thank him enough. You will have no regrets if you picked Ryan to grace any of your special occasions! All the people at the venue knew him and were excited when they realized he was playing. We got a standing ovation from people on the balcony at Dock Brown's and I like to think it was for my proposal but it very well may have been for Ryan's singing and guitar skills! Thank you so much Ryan!