Ryan Denning Creative

North Hampton, NH · View map

About Ryan Denning Creative

A little about myself.

My name is Ryan Denning, I'm a wedding filmmaker and photographer from the Seacoast of NH.
I started shooting weddings as a guest actually, yeah, I was that guy getting in the poor photographer's way.

I love writing, shooting, skiing and surfing and I especially love my dog Nala and my family here on the Seacoast.

Please checkout more examples of my work at www.ryandenning.com. Most of our work is wedding films but I also love shooting still photo weddings and sports photography. We typically have a photojournalistic, candid style.

I'm try to be as approachable as I can, we pride ourselves in being outgoing, friendly and easy to work with for couples as well as other vendors. Wedding films are really a blessing for me and I cherish it every day. Thanks for your time, I strive to be the perfect filmmaker for your wedding day!

4 Reviews for Ryan Denning Creative

4 Ryan Denning Creative Reviews

M
Michael

Married on 09/09/2017

I knew Ryan and his team were perfect choice for our wedding in the mountains. His 2nd photographer Andy was impressive as he laid on the grass to capture some stunning sunset photos. I am forever ... Read more grateful to have hired them as they couldn’t have captured our wedding day any better.

A
Allison

Married on 08/19/2017

Ryan Denning made our wedding day absolutely unforgettable. He captured not only the images and sounds of the day, but also the spirit of our celebration. I barely noticed he was there during the ... Read more event, but he was clearly ever-present based on the footage and edited trailer & full length film he produced. He clearly cares deeply for his work and is incredibly creative and committed to capturing each couple's unique experience. He was flexible and willing to work with us to find the perfect package for our needs. Also, definitely check out the drone footage, it is amazing! Best money I spent for the wedding! Looking forward to sharing this footage for generations to come.

A
Allison

Married on 10/01/2016

I feel honored to be writing a review for Ryan and his incredibly skilled videography because I feel so lucky to have worked with him on our big day! Ryan and his assistant were beyond amazing to ... Read more have as a part of our day. Not only did our video leave me in tears and speechless, but Ryan and his assistant were simply the best vendors to have alongside you during a high emotion day. They may not know it, but they provided a calm and fun energy to the day which is exactly what I needed. I didn’t even know they were there as they seamlessly worked behind the scenes to capture the most special parts of our day that I will have to look back on and cherish forever. They were also extremely professional and worked with our vendors flawlessly. Having videography on our day was something I had really wanted, but having Ryan as our videographer was one of the absolute best decisions I made during our wedding process - hands down. Ryan went above and beyond in all aspects to create an incredible final product. It sadly rained on my wedding day, but Ryan kept the vibe happy and positive throughout the day and even went back to our location the next day when the skies had cleared to recapture some footage - talk about going the extra mile for his clients. I cannot express enough how wonderful our experience was with Ryan and how highly I recommend him. I feel grateful to have worked with Ryan and that he was a part of making our day better than we could have ever imagined, so if you are interested in video for your wedding I urge you to look no further as you will simply not regret it!