Ryan Designs

Narragansett, RI · View map

About Ryan Designs

Ryan Designs is a prominent Rhode Island based event décor and lighting company specializing in weddings, celebrations and corporate events. We are best known for our spatial transformations. We can take just about any raw space and turn it into a sophisticated, creative event. Our combination of decorative lighting, fabric draping and custom furnishings allows us to develop uniquely tailored events throughout the entire northeast from Maine to Pennsylvania. Our passion for meeting new people, being creative and having fun drives us every day to create beautiful events that reflect you and your vision.

Ryan Designs has won several top choice awards and accolades in the Knot and Wedding Wire. Our work has been featured in Martha Stewart, BRIDES Magazine, Bliss Celebrations, Manhattan Bride, Rhode Island Monthly's Engaged, Well Wed, Style Me Pretty, Carats & Cake, Ruffled and numerous other publications and blogs.

34 Reviews for Ryan Designs

34 Ryan Designs Reviews

Jen
Jen Wing

Married on 07/13/2019

Lighting absolutely made my tent wedding

I had been following ryan design RI on instagram since the day I booked my venue, but I did not want to spend another dollar and debated debated and didnt book for months. 2 weeks before my wedding, I ... Read more finally decided to pull the trigger on ryan design RI. They made it happen despite such short notice. Boy am I happy I did. The lights in my tent absolutely made the wedding- they were STUNNING! Ryan design totally nails it every time. Worth every penny.

Erin
Erin Malley

Married on 06/09/2019

Magical Lighting!

Ryan Designs did an amazing job with the lighting and draping in our tent for our wedding reception! The tent looked so magical and exactly like the inspiration photos I sent the team. I could not ... Read more stop staring at the twinkle lights all night! Thank you so much!

A
Aimee

Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I hired Ryan Designs for our wedding on 10/6/18. We worked with Katie who ensured that every detail was perfect. I sent Katie pictures of our venue but she also went above and beyond by ... Read more making a site visit to get more information. We held our reception in a historic barn and the Ryan Designs team added decor that highlighted the natural beauty of the property. We added drapery, lights in the barn, and hanging chandeliers from a large oak tree outside the barn. Katie also worked with me to create a rain plan if necessary. I highly recommend this talented and professional team!