Ryan Patrick Photography

Avondale, AZ · View map

About Ryan Patrick Photography

Hello, my name is Ryan Patrick Kennedy. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in photography from Northern Arizona University. Throughout my 12 years of being an active photographer, I interned at the Arizona Daily Sun and the Arizona Republic. Currently I'm the campus photographer and photo lab coordinator at Glendale Community College (i live and breathe photography everyday). I consider myself a fast shooter; this helps during those special moments that no one wants to miss. My style is more of a candid, journalistic style; everything is real and natural, which brings my photos to life. With my background in journalism, I'm able to tell a story visually with my photos, this background has also taught me reliability and a speedy turn around. My passion, knowledge and eye for photography shows through my pictures. For more details please visit my website http://ryanpatrickphotography.com/. Also, all weddings receive a free engagement session when they book.

2 Reviews for Ryan Patrick Photography

2 Ryan Patrick Photography Reviews

B
Brandon

Married on 06/19/2010

We absolutely loved Ryan Patrick! He fulfilled all of the pictures we wanted, gave us suggestions and directions on how we should pose, along with listening to our suggestions on what sort of pictures ... Read more we wanted. Even though we live in California, and Ryan is in Arizona, he was very willing to come to use, adjust his weekend around us, and work with us in every sense of the word. His pictures turned out amazing, and we couldn't be happier! :)

K
Kelly

Married on 10/30/2010

Ryan was great.... His creativity in the types of photos he took really made the day even more special... Very unique poses and photos of the day. Would definitely recommend to futures couples getting ... Read more married.

Ryan Patrick Photography FAQ