DJ Ryan Rousseau

Freeland, Michigan · View map

About DJ Ryan Rousseau

An engaging DJ experience is created by Ryan Rousseau Enterprises of Freeland, Michigan. With this experienced DJ that considers the important details, couples can relax and enjoy the celebration. Professional sound gear ensures a quality experience for dancing and celebrating.

Experience
Appearing on MTV, DJ Ryan Rousseau brings professionalism to every music event. Ryan Rousseau has been a mobile DJ entertainer for over ten years, and attends to the details for a well-organized and entertaining event. His role of providing fun and quality DJ services includes his attention to outstanding customer service.

Couples and their guests can dance away to music genres including country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40 when booking DJ Ryan Rousseau. He brings multiple items that add to the ambiance of the event. These items include a flat screen, microphones, projector, sound/PA system and uplighting. Additional services provided by this DJ are:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • No limits to travel
  • Artistic abiltiy to mix music

22 Reviews for DJ Ryan Rousseau

22 DJ Ryan Rousseau Reviews

M
Marissa

Getting married on 10/05/2019

DJ Ryan is fabulous!

DJ Ryan & his guys are the BEST! We had an initial phone call with Ryan to go over some basics, but didn't meet with him until the day of the wedding. And the reception went along without any isues! ... Read more Ryan knew exactly what we wanted & executed perfectly! I had read several reviews from brides about how Ryan did their bustle, and that was something that had impressed me. Well, needless to say, my mother & sister were having trouble figuring out the ties on the bustle, Ryan hopped right in without even being asked to help! After a few minutes, he figured it out & even with an injured wrist! Once we finished with the toasts & people were getting ready to eat, Ryan brought us a recording of the toasts on a thumbdrive! He went above & beyond; we hadn't even requested a copy of the toasts. About an hour or so into the reception, I already had a handful of guests gushing about how fantastic the music was. He played such a wide variety of music, and even catered to the requests that he could! His mixes are unbelievable, and kept everyone engaged! And, while still playing music, Ryan stepped onto the dance floor to assist me with my bustle 2 more times throughout the night. I cannot say enough good things about Ryan and his company. They truly are there to make it the best day ever! They go above & beyond what is discussed and expected of them. I am so thankful we found him

R
Rob Self

Married on 05/26/2019

Ryan is top notch and ready to make your night perfect

Ryan was prompt and professional from the beginning. He brings a high quality production with energy and excitement to keep all your guests dancing and enjoying themselves through the night. He was ... Read more extremely well prepared and prompt throughout our discussions and came 100% prepared to our wedding. Anyone speaking to the contrary must have been making unreasonable last minute changes with poor communication and planning. Ryan is quick on his feet and goes with the flow (as weddings don't always go according to plan). He even had the Michigan Fight song queued up during my Father-in-Law's speech and mixed it in while my Father-in-law talked about Michigan Football! Totally unplanned but a perfect example of how prepared and forward thinking Ryan is. We got comments from 10s of guests saying how incredible this speech was and how impressed they were that we planned it like that! Further, he is a phenomenal MC and general wedding helper. I saw him moving patio heaters outside during the setup of our wedding to help the coordinators prep the outside space. His DJ equipment is top notch with a great light bar and he only uses FLAC music files for absolutely top audio quality. That is why he can't use YouTube clips you might send him! He insists on high quality audio so your wedding day sounds like $1,000,000. We thoroughly enjoyed having Ryan as our DJ and MC and can't recommend him highly enough. He got all 170 of our guests on the dance floor and kept a phenomenal, fun, energetic vibe going until 12 midnight. If you book him, rest easy that your wedding will be a blast!!

K
Kipp B.

Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Ryan Rousseau

Awesome! Nothing but positive reviews from our guest and us about the quality, performance, and song choices! It’s amazing how much having a superb DJ made our wedding reception. He was able to keep ... Read more the evening flowing from one task to the next without making anything feel rushed (from speech’s to cake cutting to first dances and so on). Ryan was available every step of the way for our wedding planning as the big day drew closer, and never pushed us off until a later convenience. To bad I’ll never get married again, otherwise I would book him again!