Ryan Rozar Media

Villa Park, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ryan Rozar Media

My first video camera was a plastic Tyco camcorder. It shot in black and white and had to be connected to a VHS recorder at all times, so my mom bought me a 40 foot long cable, allowing me to shoot movies in my back yard. My equipment has gotten a little better since then, but I like to think I keep the same sense of wonder and imagination that I had when I was shooting on that little plastic camera.

A filmmaker is always looking for meaning, emotion, and beauty, and there are few events in life that contain all three like a wedding. I strive to make every wedding film unique and to allow that uniqueness to arise organically from the wedding day itself - from the couple, their family and friends, and the setting. There is magic in every wedding day, and my job is to capture it.

I have a BFA in Film Production from Chapman University, and have been making wedding videos since 2013.

3 Reviews for Ryan Rozar Media

3 Ryan Rozar Media Reviews

M
Miranda Robb

Married on 09/22/2018

Highly, Highly Recommended!

We got married last September and we were having a hard time finding a videographer. I asked my wedding planner, Sarah Coplen and she recommended Ryan. I looked at his videos on his website and really ... Read more liked them so decided to book him. He was really great to work with the day of our wedding and made us all very comfortable. When we got our video back from him after the wedding we were absolutely floored! I couldn't stop crying watching it and I watched it over and over and over. It was so beautifully and perfectly done. He somehow managed to get in every moment and spoken word from that day that were really special to me. We had many of our friends and family tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding video they had ever seen. So needless to say I would highly recommend Ryan and his team!

K
Kristin

Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot even put into words how THRILLED I was when I received our wedding video. I was VERY nervous to even have a videographer at our wedding - I thought I would be embarrassed, and didn't want the ... Read more camera on me the whole time. I honestly barely even remember him and his 2nd shooter being there at the wedding - they were so discrete getting their shots! And I cannot say enough about our highlight video. It perfectly captured our day - better than I could ever even describe. Everyone who watches it has a huge smile on their face and happy tears. I don't even know how it was possible to capture every element of our wedding in 5 minutes, but Ryan did! I am so thankful! Ryan was very professional, competitively priced, and I would recommend him to anyone!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/01/2018

Cinematic Wonder

I'm sorry to be getting to this review months after our wedding but I have to say that having Ryan film it was one of the best decisions we made for the day. I'd seen his work in reels shot at our ... Read more venue and was immediately drawn to his cinematic style. We had a phone call to discuss the wedding, our personal style and hopes for the reel. He was so enthusiastic to work with us, as two fellow film professionals, to create a cinematic wonder that we'll revisit with joy for the rest of our lives. Ryan even delivered a second reel for us when our first wasn't quite to our contracted length. He owned the situation and corrected it rapidly and beautifully. He thoughtfully offered to include more footage of a loved one who had passed away since the wedding and it is so special to have those extra memories from that special day with that special person. We are beyond grateful to and for Ryan.

Ryan Rozar Media FAQ