Rzescotti Photography

3 Rzescotti Photography Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 08/27/2016

Ibby and Eric were amazing - planning things before the wedding, being flexible, being everywhere at once AT the wedding, and of course, producing photos beyond what we thought we would have. They ... Read more were professional but moreover, it seemed like we never had to pose for photos but somehow they captured everything so naturally. Our photos truly seemed to reflect us - we were so lucky to have Rzescotti as our photographers!

K
Kerri

Married on 10/17/2015

Ibby and Eric were AMAZING to work with. I had met with the a few times to go over certain pictures that I absolutely wanted to take the day of, and I am so glad we did! During the reception we got ... Read more wrapped up in having too much fun that the pictures we talked about doing were the last thing on my mind and Ibby and Eric made sure that we got them done. They kept reminding us we wanted them. The next day the first thing out of mouth was "I'm so glad that Ibby and Eric reminded us to take that picture! I would've been so upset if we didn't" They also had amazing ideas for shots that I would have never though to take. They were amazing with the ring bearers and flower girl! They managed to get all three smiling for the pictures which was great!! I would recommend them to everyone!!!!!

User2771607

2+ years ago

Disclaimer: I know Ibby well, so I may be SLIGHTLY biased... :) Love them! Pictures were beautiful, and they are soo soo fun. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, they do beautiful work! Read more Disclaimer: I know Ibby well, so I may be SLIGHTLY biased... :) Love them!!! Pictures were beautiful, and they are soo soo fun. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, they do beautiful work!

Rzescotti Photography FAQ