S&A Entertainment

Williamsburg, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About S&A Entertainment

S & A Entertainment is a DJ and entertainment business in Williamsburg, Virginia. A wide selection of music is available to you, along with a professional and tailored entertainment experience for an exciting and fun wedding event. In addition to music services that cover an array of genres, this business offers lighting and special effects.

For a dedicated entertainment experience, S & A Entertainment schedules only one event per day. Along with attentive service, the available music selection includes genres like country, jazz and pop along with other styles for customized music entertainment. Other services available to you include, but are not limited to:

Consultation

• Spot lighting
  • Strobes
  • Custom gobos
  • Small stage lighting
  • Fog, haze and cloud machines

40 Reviews for S&A Entertainment

40 S&A Entertainment Reviews

Anthony
Featured
Anthony Heron

Married on 09/23/2018

Best DJ for your wedding!

Your DJ can either make or break the event! Well, I am here to tell you that William and his crew made our night, a night to remember forever! First off, I would like to say that when you get a quote ... Read more from other DJ company’s, you usually get nickel and dimed to death. You fill out a form, and you don’t get to meet the contracted DJ until the day of. Not with William! He was with us from the start! We met several times for lunch, and planned our dream wedding’s entertainment. He came to the venue before the event to get a good look at where and how he would be setting everything up. William put our minds at ease and took control of the day, working very close to the rest of the vendors to ensure our day was perfect! My now wife and I highly recommend S&A entertainment for your wedding, or any event you have planned! We will definitely be hiring him with all our future party’s! Thank you William for all that you and your team did for us! Anthony and Ruth

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Entertainment!

My husband and I just got married on July 27th. Bill and Jennifer DJ'd our wedding, and they were amazing! Bill met with us several times to get to know what we wanted on our special day, which made ... Read more made us feel really comfortable. Everything from the announcement of the bridal party, to the last dance was perfect. They played great songs that everyone loved and also provided some other unique entertainment (the dinosaur!). A great sign was after they announced and played the last song, they played a few more while we were supposed to be wrapping up, but everyone kept dancing! Our guests raved about the photobooth, and we have looked through all of the pictures so many times already. Bill and Jennifer really helped make our day as special as it was!

D
Danielle Young

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Bill was so great to work with for our wedding. I felt like I had a great quality service without going outside of my budget. He was very professional and responsive, And met with us several times ... Read more before our wedding to make sure all the details were taken care of. 10/10 recommend!