S&A Entertainment

Williamsburg, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About S&A Entertainment

S & A Entertainment is a DJ and entertainment business in Williamsburg, Virginia. A wide selection of music is available to you, along with a professional and tailored entertainment experience for an exciting and fun wedding event. In addition to music services that cover an array of genres, this business offers lighting and special effects.

For a dedicated entertainment experience, S & A Entertainment schedules only one event per day. Along with attentive service, the available music selection includes genres like country, jazz and pop along with other styles for customized music entertainment. Other services available to you include, but are not limited to:

Consultation

• Spot lighting
  • Strobes
  • Custom gobos
  • Small stage lighting
  • Fog, haze and cloud machines

35 Reviews for S&A Entertainment

35 S&A Entertainment Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely the best! There were quite a few things that went wrong with other vendors at my wedding, but S & A Entertainment did such an amazing job none of the guests noticed because they were having ... Read more such a fantastic time. I had numerous guests tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I think the reason for this was Bill. We wanted a mix of classic rock, pop music, and 1920s music. He and his daughter delivered! They went above and beyond and were a pleasure to work with.

H
Alyssa

Married on 10/27/2018

Made Our Party Come To Life

I chose S & A Entertainment after meeting Bill at a Bridal Expo. He was kind and helpful and I booked him on the spot. We spent the next months discussing the game plan for the ceremony and reception ... Read more and he made a lot of great recommendations that I ended up using. He supplied music and a microphone for our ceremony and was an excellent MC for the reception. My guests were on the dance floor all night long. I am thrilled with my experience and plan to utilize his services for other events I help to coordinate! I highly recommend him!

A
Alex Rice

Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Job!!

Loved working with them, they helped make my day so special! Read more Loved working with them, they helped make my day so special!