S. Cameron Photography

Newport News, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About S. Cameron Photography

S. Cameron Photography is a wedding photography business based in Newport News, Virginia, which also serves the Hampton Roads area. Scott Cameron Hughes, who is the owner and photographer, has always had a soft spot for love stories. This interest inspired him to pursue wedding photography so that he could capture forever the special moments exchanged between couples on their wedding day. He utilizes a very photojournalistic style so that each love story is retold in an authentic and beautiful manner.

In addition to shooting local couples, S. Cameron Photography also offers destination/ travel wedding options as well as multiple location options. He wants to make sure all of your memories are captured. With each package he offers, he includes not only plenty of coverage time, but also a wedding album and a digital gallery so you can view your images. For extra wedding-day coverage, you can request additional hours and a second shooter. Scott’s photography items include the following items:

• Albums

J
J.t. Carey

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Attentive and Creative

We felt blessed to have Scott as our photographer for our ceremony. It was very intimate and I couldn't believe some of the shots he was able to capture without being "in the way". He is very ... Read more attentive to the energy in the room and knows what moments to capture. We've all had those "ALMOST PERFECT" photo moments that just miss the mark because your tie wasn't straight or your hair was out of place. But Scott's attentiveness saved a lot of photos!! He was also able to give creative direction to get beautiful shots and made us look like models. Scott's style is very classic and I'd recommend for your special day! Aside from his awesome work, Scott is kind, warm and really helped to ease a bit of stress. We enjoyed having him in such an intimate space with our family. Also a MAJOR PLUS was that we live in DC and Scott is hours away in southern Virginia. We were very grateful that he agreed to travel for our big day!

A
Angela

Married on 09/08/2018

Professional and detailed!

Cameron was available last minute as a co-photographer and I was so grateful! I’d consider his style bright, crisp and detailed. I was particularly excited to see the results of our getting ready ... Read more shots as I remember he reminded me to smile as much as possible and considering I have a natural “RBF” I probably would have looked horrible. I really appreciate the guidance and poses he gave us! He also got in many candid shots of our reception that were hilarious, so thank you for letting us relive those moments.

S. Cameron Photography FAQ