SA CHIC HAIR

Elmwood Park, NJ · View map

About SA CHIC HAIR

Specializing in all Bridal and special Occasions... On Location... Bridal packages are available.....

4 Reviews for SA CHIC HAIR

4 SA CHIC HAIR Reviews

J
Joanne

Married on 08/28/2010

Andrea (hairstylist) and Elena (make-up artist) made me look radiant on my wedding day. I did not have a celebrity photo to show to them, but I described to them how I wanted to have a romantic and ... Read more simple look. They transformed me beyond my imagination. Thank you so much for your talent and making my mom and sisters look beautiful

L
Lisa

Married on 07/31/2010

SA Chic Hair was amazing! From our trial to the wedding day, everything was handled in a professional manner. Andrea and her assistant made everything easy for me and my bridal party. There were 11 ... Read more girls getting their hair done the morning of my wedding day, including me. They came right to my hotel room and began working immediately. Everyone including myself were impressed with their work and styling. Everyone was happy with their hair and even happier that it stayed put the whole day into the evening! The best thing about using SA CHIC HAIR was that they not only provided excellent services but they were fun to be with! Everyone had such a nice morning "getting ready". I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding day or any other special event.

W
Clara

Married on 07/11/2010

It was a pleasure having you create such an gorgeous do for my very special day. Everyone was complimenting my hair and the bridal party and I couldnt help but rant and rave how amazing you were and ... Read more how your. Your suggestions and input helped finish create the perfect picture I had for me Wedding Day. Thank you again and you will be highly recommended.