Saaty Photography

Flagstaff, Arizona · View map

About Saaty Photography

Creative and Colorful Wedding Photography in Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and beyond.

When I began, I loved shooting landscapes. I have always been fascinated with the diversity of Arizona. I now focus on combining the grandeur of these landscapes with the intimate relationships of my clients.

My professional style is detail-oriented. My photographic style is creative and elegant. My main goal for Saaty Photography is to take some of life’s great moments and preserve them in a photograph. I am a visual storyteller who creates unique, thoughtful, and artistic photographs that will last a lifetime. I strive to tell your love story in the best way possible.

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is the relationships I build with those I work with. I have had the honor of photographing some amazing couples that have turned from clients to friends. Traveling worldwide to photograph people and amazing landscapes is my ultimate goal. I would love to share in your Happily Ever After!

During my daily interactions with clients, I always circle back to one thing – the golden rule. I treat my clients the way I would want to be treated as a client. The respect is mutual. I believe in being a transparent business owner and providing my clients with much more than just a service – I provide an experience. When you give your clients the love they deserve, you walk away feeling like a member of the family. This feeling is what motivates me to grow my business and travel far to ensure their wildest photography dreams come true!

480-415-3452 // Monica@SaatyPhotography.com

8 Reviews for Saaty Photography

8 Saaty Photography Reviews

Veronica
Veronica Willoby

Married on 08/11/2018

Saaty Photography

Monica is amazing! She worked very well with our schedule for payment and to discuss details! She got all the photos I've asked for and more. She's very creative and she helps with any questions ... Read more we had!!! And always emailed before anything was ordered to be 100%.

C
Caitlin

Married on 04/22/2017

I am SO thrilled that we used Monica (Saaty Photography) for our engagement and wedding day photos! Monica had multiple meetings with us beforehand, leading up to the big day letting us know exactly ... Read more what we needed to do. Once the wedding day came, my husband and I were both more than happy with the attention to detail and time she put in to make us feel like everything was handled. We got our final product photos a few days ago and I'M OBSESSED to say the least!! She really knew exactly what I wanted and also did research before to get photos of us in the best location possible! Thanks again Monica!! :)

D
Danika

Married on 06/18/2016

Monica is absolutely amazing! She recently captured our wedding and the pictures are breathtaking! Not only is she incredibly talented but she is so kind and lovely to work with. She made us feel so ... Read more comfortable and happy and our pictures truly reflect that. I highly recommend her for any occasion and will definitely be using her services in the future!