Sabella Designs

Irwin, PA · View map

About Sabella Designs

www.sabelladesigns.com. Sabella Designs LLC is a unique custom faux floral arrangement studio specializing in affordable packages designed with you in mind. I hand select and use only Real Touch, Floramatique, and others of the highest quality silk florals available in order to create and achieve the most realistic natural appearance in my arrangements.

10 Reviews for Sabella Designs

10 Sabella Designs Reviews

G
Gina

Married on 09/07/2012

I absolutely loved my bouquet! Faux flowers were a great idea - I have my bouquet in a vase on display at home. Everyone compliments them and cannot believe that aren't real! I am glad I get to keep ... Read more such huge part of my special day, and they will never die or dry out.

J
Jaquanda

Married on 07/04/2012

I was truly amazed at how beautiful our flowers were. Kim did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. From the very first conversation it was very apparent that she enjoys what she does and her ... Read more enthusiasm was contagious! Our wedding was in Cancun and other couples were amazed at how gorgeous the flowers were. I believe we were her first destination wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job. Our flowers are a keepsake from our wedding and we will always be thankful to Kim for helping to make our day special.

H
Kristy

Event date: 06/19/2012

The flowers Sabella design did for my sister's baby shower were perfect! The price was right and everyone only had wonderful things to say! They worked with a short schedule and delivered a stellar ... Read more product!