Sabra Dettore

Ortonville, MI · View map · Visit website

About Sabra Dettore

A mobile wedding officiant service in Ortonville, Michigan, Sabra Dettore Wedding Officiant specializes in non-denominational wedding ceremonies. Launched in 2017, the company is committed to helping couples create the celebration they’ve always envisioned. Operating under the belief that each couple is as unique as their respective love story, Sabra Dettore Wedding Officiant is the perfect choice for your knot-tying affair!

This wedding officiant offers couples a number of services to benefit from. In order to give you the wedding ceremony you've been dreaming of, the officiant offers one-on-one consultations, personalized ceremonies and custom-written vows.

Areas Covered
Sabra Dettore Wedding Officiant proudly offers wedding officiant services to newly engaged couples located in and around Ortonville, Michigan. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Michigan and beyond.

18 Reviews for Sabra Dettore

18 Sabra Dettore Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 07/03/2018

Sabra performed our wedding ceremony at Stony Creek Metro Park on a 90 degree day on the beach and it was amazing! She did such a great job catering the ceremony to fit us as a couple and was very ... Read more helpful in many ways the day of! She is an incredible person full of love and laughter and I would choose her to marry us 100 times over!

Danielle
Danielle Nash

Married on 05/04/2019

Gave us the wedding ceremony of our dreams!

Sabra was an amazing officiant for our wedding this spring! She responded immediately to my initial inquiry and the process was smooth sailing from there. We had a meeting to go over all of the ... Read more details and she made my now husband and I feel very at ease. We wanted a non religious quirky ceremony and she was more than accommodating. She included several nerdy references in our ceremony and it truly felt unique to us. Many of our guests told us how beautiful they thought the ceremony was and that they loved how personalized she made everything. If all of that wasn't already amazing enough, her prices were absolutely unbeatable. I would 10000% recommend Sabra to anyone looking for a magical wedding ceremony!!!!

D
danielle

Married on 05/01/2019

She was a great officient

She was early to my ceremony, checked in, and was very organized. She communicated back and forth in a timely manner and made the ceremony beautiful with myself only doing a small part which made my ... Read more life a lot easier not having to worry about this part of the wedding.