Sabra Limo Service Seattle

Seattle, WA · View map

About Sabra Limo Service Seattle

Sabra Limo Service Seattle offers the highest quality limo and town car service in Seattle, WA. Wide range of luxury transportation services for both business and personal needs.

Services:

N
Nancy

Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Service

It was a pleasure working with Sabra! Excellent communication and professional service! Read more It was a pleasure working with Sabra! Excellent communication and professional service!

R
Rusia

Married on 09/19/2015

Last year we used the service of Sabra Limo Service. Honestly, I was suprised by their professionalism and responsibility. As we were busy all the time with planning the wedding, the guys from this ... Read more company helped us a lot, because they presented us saved time on choosing car and entertainment. Limousin was gorgerous. You can choose anyone here: https://limoscanner.com/partner/631-sabra-limo-service-seattle/ you will never regret! By the way, want to thank and say hello to our driver John. You're the best of the best!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/05/2017

1.0

Do not use their service unless you are willing to have your bill be twice what you anticipated. I did an online search, got a quote, set up confirmation for use, got the email reservation listing the ... Read more the cost due at $0.00, I foolishly assumed because it meant the total was due at the time of service, used the service, and got billed for more than twice the quote. When I called in to ask, the guy was very argumentative, telling me I would have never gotten a quote for that price, "You would never get a car for that rate." Well I'm sorry, I've never booked a car or limo before, I did not know what to expect when booking, so forgive me for not questioning the rates. He would not even work with me to figure out the confusion with the online quote and booking, nor was he willing to even refund a portion of my bill. I had the original email listing the quote but he wouldn't listen. He was very dismissive and acted like I had to just deal with it. Avoid their company by all means possible!!

Sabra Limo Service Seattle FAQ