Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry

Adams, New York · View map · Visit website

About Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry

Local to Adams, Massachusetts, Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry specializes in bridal makeup and beauty services. With over ten years of industry experience, makeup artist and licensed esthetician Sabrina Marie Fortier is a New England Center of Esthetics Education graduate. She is well-versed in proper sanitation, color theory, and proper skincare. Sabrina is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to craft unique wedding looks that leave her clients feeling beautiful and confident in their own skin.

Sabrina exclusively uses all-natural, cruelty-free cosmetics that provide UVA and UVB protection, and are free of dyes, chemical preservatives, synthetic fragrances, and fillers. For your convenience, all of her services are provided on-location and are available for brides and bridal parties. Sabrina encourages brides to book a pre-bridal consultation and trial run to ensure she uses your desired products and colors on your wedding day. Some of her makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

A
Featured
Alison

Married on 06/08/2013

Sabrina is the BEST! I cannot say enough about her professionalism and her work! She did wedding makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. She came to the hotel where we ... Read more were staying and finished all nine of us in about 4.5 hours, which is pretty amazing, considering the range of women in my bridal party. My mom is in a wheelchair and had had a fall a few days before the wedding. She had a nasty yellowing bruise on her face. I don't know how she did it, but Sabrina covered the bruise up. It was invisible. My mother looked beautiful. All of the women in my bridal party looked gorgeous. Sabrina listened to what they wanted in terms of a look, asked if they usually wear a lot of makeup, and what they were comfortable with. Sabrina uses Jane Iredale mineral makeup, which is all-natural and doesn't make your skin feel cakey and greasy. I am 26 but still have the skin of a teenager; I still get breakouts and have some hyperpigmentation from acne scars. When my makeup was done, my skin looked flawless -- and the makeup LASTED. Through pictures, through the reception. It was awesome. I would recommend Sabrina in a heartbeat!

K
Katie

Married on 08/10/2019

Book Sabrina!

Sabrina was amazing! Very easy to coordinate with and very responsive. She's so good at what she does. More than one bridesmaid told me that it was their favorite "wedding makeup" that they'd ever had ... Read more done (and we've all been in lots of weddings!). Would absolutely recommend.

H
Holly

Married on 08/03/2019

11/10 stars!

Sabrina is organized & talented - I would hire her again in a heartbeat. As a woman who doesn’t wear makeup on a daily basis, Sabrina made sure that I felt comfortable with what she was doing and kept ... Read more kept it looking naturally fabulous. She is the ultimate glam girl who doesn’t change who YOU are with her artistry. ❤️