sabrina photography

Glendale, CA · View map

About sabrina photography

Sabrina Photography provides affordable photography services that are beautiful and professional. All Wedding packages include CD's of all images taken of your special day. That's right, you own all the photographs from your wedding and are able to create your own albums and prints. Wedding packages start as low as $1,800. Visit my website to view my most recent Wedding clients' albums.

2 Reviews for sabrina photography

2 sabrina photography Reviews

K
kim

Married on 03/16/2008

Sabrina is Amazing! I thought her price was very reasonable and I like that I get a cd w/ my pics just two weeks after my wedding! I can print my own pics for a fraction of what most photogs ... Read more normally charge and i own my prints! So if you're looking for a responsible, friendly,on-time, hardworking( she kicked butt at my 430+ guest wedding) photog- she's the one!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/27/2007

It was a great pleasure working with Sabrina. She is very talented and professional. She was able to corral the chaos that is my family in order to get the pictures taken in a fun and friendly way. We ... Read more We all enjoyed working with her and the pictures turned out amazing! I recommend Sabrina to anyone I know who is getting married. She was just great!