Sabrina Scolari Photography

Warren, RI · View map · Visit website

About Sabrina Scolari Photography

Sabrina Scolari Photography is a photography company based in Warren, Rhode Island that will bring style and elegance to your wedding photos. Sabrina is dedicated to capturing the emotion and energy of couples on their big day.

Experience
Sabrina Scolari is a professional photographer with over 20 years of experience. She has trained under prominent national and international photographers. She has an eye for seeing things that many people may not notice, and she uses an unobtrusive approach to capture stylish images. Her associate, Lynne Bettencourt, has worked with a wide array of renowned photographers as well, which has allowed her to gain experience in the technical side of photography. Lynne loves capturing spontaneous moments that are natural, making her clients feel at ease throughout the day.

Sabrina Scolari Photography offers many services that will give you high-quality images that you can look back on for years to come. These services include:

• 4-9 hours of professional photography

Ranya
Featured
Ranya

Married on 09/18/2016

We would totally recommend Sabrina Scolari Photography to any wedding couple. I examined a lot of demo work from many wedding photographers. Personally, I felt that looking at this work eventually got ... Read more eventually got redundant. For a photographer, I would look for things like creative angles, lens skill and personal temperament. In the wedding industry you’ll meet many individuals who claim to be professionals just because they can buy a digital camera and know how to hit the shutter button. I got excited when I saw the creativity in Sabrina’s lens work when I paged through her demo albums. I could tell she had a good eye for making a standard shot seem creative. Her skill with the lens will elevate that shot to the next level. In addition to Sabrina’s skill, both my wife and I really jived with Sabrina’s temperament. She was grounded and down to Earth who had a calm demeanor and was not over pleasing; it felt natural and calming to be around Sabrina. Something that was really important to us, as we both knew a wedding day would be stressful. My wife said, “Sabrina was timely and knew what shots needed to be taken. She supported me before the ceremony while last minute crisis cropped up and everyone else was caught up in the whirlwind of the wedding day. She was exclusively on my side that day, which a bride needs.” Lynne, Sabrina’s partner, is also a consummate skilled professional. Lynne offers a different perspective of photo shooting that compliments with Sabrina’s style. She will be assigned to the “boys” and can handle them well. After our wedding we received so many compliments from our guests about our photographers. They blend so well into the event while capturing the perfect moments. We are so happy about the many natural and non-posed moments they captured for our viewing pleasure. They also treated our guests with great respect and captured many poses and fun moments.

Valerie
Valerie

Married on 05/24/2019

Best choice!

Wow. I cannot say enough good things about Sabrina Scolari. We hired her to photograph our wedding on June 1st, 2019 and I don't think we could have chosen a better photographer. For starters, Sabrina ... Read more Sabrina has a great personality and is very easy to get along with. She is professional, yet laid back; it was easy to be comfortable around her which is very important if you want your pictures to look any sort of natural. Sabrina responded promptly to my inquiry for hire, and we soon set up a date to have an engagement shoot done. My fiance at the time and I had already been engaged for a year, but it was nice to have the shoot in order to meet Sabrina and get comfortable in front of the camera. She made a quick turn around time with our photographs which came out beautifully. We received a a small package in the mail with some prints, a thank you note, and a USB drive of our photos. It was carefully wrapped and detailed, and beautiful to open- I actually felt really special receiving it. It's the little things that really mean a lot. Sabrina coordinated with us leading up to the wedding to be sure she would capture all the shots we wanted of our big day. Flash forward to the wedding day- her and her assistant, Lynn, arrived at our agreed upon time and dressed professionally. I was happy to see her- almost like an old friend! Sabrina photographed myself and my ladies while her assistant worked with my husband and the boys. They were great about making the most of our time to maximize the number of photographs we could take. Once the ceremony started, they both worked together photographing from different angles. We received our album not even a month after our ceremony. Sabrina and Lynn did an AMAZING job of capturing everything. The portraits are beautiful but the candids are my favorite. They were able to freeze moments which showed the true spirit of the day- I could not be more pleased. Wedding days go by so fast- people tell you that, but until it happens, you don't believe them. My husband and I are so happy we have these beautiful pictures to help us relive our special day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Sincerely, Mrs. Lemon

C
Colleen

Married on 03/16/2018

Unforgettable

When we first met Sabrina I felt like I could talk to her for hours plus she gave us an amazing dinner recommendation by her studio! Sabrina captured our engagement photos so well you would never know ... Read more the nervousness that was behind those faces! At the wedding we had a second photographer (for the guys) and they guys loved and listened to her. Sabrina was with me for the entire day and night and captured all the details that I planned but would have missed during the busy day! We had quite the crew to wrangle all day given the St Patrick day celebration! At the end of the night when she checked to make sure I had gotten all the photos, I even requested a photo with her!Looking through my wedding photos a year later, I have such a tremedous appreciation for all the hard work that goes into her work day and the amazing quality and passion she displayed! !