Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling, DBA North Dakota

Grand Forks, ND · View map

About Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling, DBA North Dakota

COUTURE FLORAL AND EVENT STYLING BOUTIQUE

We are a full service couture floral and design styling company. With backgrounds in floral and interior design, we can set the mood and transform any given space to reflect your personal style and design needs. We consult with planners, rental companies and other designers to create an unforgettable experience.

Event Styling Available:
- Floral design and table styling props
- Draping
- Space planning accommodated by scaled drawing and sketches
- Color and accessories selection assistance
- Lighting design
- Tent and "off the beaten path" event design exper tise
- Custom props

Depending on your needs, we offer all levels of service catered to every client.

9 Reviews for Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling, DBA North Dakota

9 Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling, DBA North Dakota Reviews

Sasha
Sasha

Married on 10/13/2017

My flowers were AMAZING! Sadie's talent on our bouquets took my breath away! I sent Sadie a couple of inspiration pictures and she was able to match them PERFECTLY! My flowers were everything I wanted ... Read more and more!

User4763004

2+ years ago

Beautiful flowers and décor! Loved every detail that she did for my wedding! Received many complements on the reception site! Read more Beautiful flowers and décor! Loved every detail that she did for my wedding! Received many complements on the reception site!

K
Katy

Married on 09/21/2013

Sadie and her team did an amazing job on the flowers/decor for my wedding! We got many compliments and multiple people said this one the most beautiful wedding they'd been to. Sadie was great to work ... Read more with and turned my "Pinterest Wedding Board" into reality. I would highly recommend other brides to work with her!