Sadowski Photography

Salem, NH · View map · Visit website

About Sadowski Photography

Sadowski Photography is a wedding photography business located in Salem, New Hampshire. Marc Sadowski, the founder of the company, utilizes an unobtrusive approach to photography in order to document sentimental and authentic moments of love. He also uses a small amount of time during the wedding day to document posed portraits, which blend with his candid images to create a fully-encompassing collection of wedding photographs.

Sadowski Photography offers a variety of packages for couples to choose from. The company's multitude of amenities enables couples to select elements and items that are most important to them. Each photography collection offered Marc includes an engagement session and high-resolution images in a digital file format. Furthermore, Marc operates his business under a one-event-per-day policy, which enables him to devote his complete concentration to each couple he works with. Following the wedding, couples can procure albums, canvases, prints, matted prints, and flush mounts in addition to their digital files. The following amenities are also available through the studio:

• Additional hours of coverage

12 Sadowski Photography Reviews

L
Linda Smith

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photography of our wedding day

Marc did an amazing job photographing our wedding day. He was very early to check out the wedding grounds, he was super friendly and helpful with all of our wedding needs and he did a great job with ... Read more our photographs.

T
Timisha Malone

Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible!! And I'm Kinda an asshole with reviews.

INCREDIBLE! Throughout the wedding prep, things started to unravel. Unfortunately my husband and I choose a disaster of a venue. When I vocalized to Marc some of the threads that were pulled with this ... Read more this venue, he went above and beyond his call of duty. Marc is an INCREDIBLE soul. He approached me and my bridesmaids offering to help with anything/everything that is needed. He went as far as to offer assistance to the DJ just to take the stress off us. When the fire alarms went off, that we later found out was due to faulty wiring, Marc offered to schedule an additional family session on him to capture the grandparents love. We can all agree Marc is immensely talented. His pictures are absolutely stunning. But with him, you don't just get the box-cut photographer. You get a support system. If it wasn't for his humor and willingness to offer assistance our day would have ended very differently. I would recommend him 100 times over.

A
Anna

Married on 04/28/2018

Marc was absolutely incredible. My husband and I decided to elope in the White Mountains and Marc helped us plan the whole thing. He picked out the most beautiful locations for the photos and even ... Read more found us our ceremony venue. He was kind, funny, and brought so much positive emergency to our day. The photos came out even better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you for everything!!!