Safari Photography

Pawtucket, RI · View map · Visit website

About Safari Photography

Safari Photography is a wedding photography company based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Owner and photographer Matt Lecuyer has had over 30 years of experience and has shot hundreds of weddings, making sure that every special moment is captured beautifully.

Safari Photography offers custom packages so that you can choose exactly what you want and also stay within your budget. They also offer engagement sessions that can be done outside or in their grand 2,500 square foot studio.

23 Reviews for Safari Photography

23 Safari Photography Reviews

Keisha
Featured
Keisha Espinosa

Married on 06/08/2019

Photographer

Matt is a excellent photographer, I liked how he took his time To tell all my bridesmaids and grooms how to pose and the right places to stand to make sure the pictures came out perfect. I loved all ... Read more the photos of my wedding and my wedding Album is AMAZING🥰 he does an excellent job, very professional.. I will highly recommend him.

N
Nelia Oliveira

Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful and Wonderful

Matt, was super patient and kind. He took the most beautiful pictures and captured the most perfect moments. I truly appreciate him taking his time and being a part of my wedding. I would recommend ... Read more him over and over! Thank you Matt

Simone
Simone Lopes

Married on 07/27/2019

His wedding packages are very reasonable.

Matt is very professional, I loved all pictures. Read more Matt is very professional, I loved all pictures.