Safari Photography

Pawtucket, RI · View map · Visit website

About Safari Photography

Safari Photography is a wedding photography company based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Owner and photographer Matt Lecuyer has had over 30 years of experience and has shot hundreds of weddings, making sure that every special moment is captured beautifully.

Safari Photography offers custom packages so that you can choose exactly what you want and also stay within your budget. They also offer engagement sessions that can be done outside or in their grand 1,500 square foot studio.

19 Reviews for Safari Photography

19 Safari Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kaelyn

Married on 05/06/2017

Do yourself a favor and book this photographer for your wedding or any occasion. I booked matt for me and my husband's wedding and I am so glad that I did! He was so easy going, helpful, dependable ... Read more and helped me to relax on this high stress day. It was raining, but he came prepared, had such a great spirit and took the best pictures that I have ever seen, even in the rain (And I have done modeling all my life and have worked with dozens of photographers)! He worked non-stop, got pictures of everything and everyone and they all came out perfect! He even got all of our pictures and slideshow that he made for us to us the very next day after our wedding! I can't say enough about this photographer. I am so happy that he did our wedding. He really couldn't have done a better job! You won't be disappointed! Good luck, enjoy the experience, and congratulations! : )

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 05/11/2019

Look No further Safari Photography is the answer!

Mathew of Safari Photography is one of the best choices you can make for your wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Our wedding pictures came out amazing and he works with you to ... Read more get exactly what you want in every way! We have so many great memories saved because he went above and beyond to capture our special moments! We did so much research and went to so many wedding expos but the only photographer that felt right for us was Mathew of Safari ! He also gives you as much bang for your buck as he can and will not leave you broke! Don't look no further you will not be disappointed one bit he is the only choice that will fit in your budget and capture every moment you are looking for! Thank you so much Mathew for putting your heart and soul into our special day!

A
Ashley Bowler Bardan

Married on 05/04/2019

Fun, and unique

Matt was not only funny and unique but also very professional and gave us exactly what we wanted in our photos. Me and my husband couldn't be happier, we highly recommend him. Read more Matt was not only funny and unique but also very professional and gave us exactly what we wanted in our photos. Me and my husband couldn't be happier, we highly recommend him.