Sage and Scarlet Photography

Spokane, WA · View map · Visit website

About Sage and Scarlet Photography

Sage and Scarlet Photography is a fine art wedding & boudoir photography service based out of Spokane, Washington. Sage and Scarlet Photography is owned and operated by passionate wedding & boudoir photographer, Elizabeth Selena. While based in the Pacific North West, Elizabeth can capture weddings and destination events across the globe. She understands how stressful the wedding photography planning process can be, and she's here to show you that it doesn't need to be that way at all.

Elizabeth of Sage and Scarlet Photography specializes in capturing fine art, romantic film photographs. Couples & boudoir clients can opt to receive albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, save-the-dates, prints, or thank-you cards of their images. Some of the professional photography services that she and her team offer include:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 09/02/2017

If you get the chance to book Sage and Scarlet for your wedding... DO IT! When I approached Liz about a destination wedding (Glacier National Park), she did not hesitate to say yes to it all. She ... Read more gave me things to think about in that initial phone call that would make the day go smoother and then continued to check in with me leading up to the wedding. She was immensely helpful. On the day of, I had a few panic moments and she was a calming force. She made me feel comfortable being photographed and made things feel very natural. One thing we had talked about was doing a day after photo shoot to take advantage of different locations in the park. But the day after, wild fires had blown up and there was no way we could do it. She had the idea of going back to the park a month later to get the fall colors. I don't know that there are any other photographers out there that would have committed to that much extra time or effort. I would recommend Liz 100%. You really cannot go wrong. Her talent, dedication and wonderful calming personality is second to none.

J
Jenna

Married on 01/17/2019

I am absolutely the last person who would have signed up for a boudoir photo shoot. It took a lot of encouragement from my friends and even more staring down my body image demons to get there. Before ... Read more our engagement session with Liz she handled our pre-photography anxiety beautifully, so I knew she would handle my vulnerability with grace. When I saw the incredible photos from the engagement session and how she captured the love and connection between my fiancé and me, I knew I would want to work with her again. Her studio is incredible- it has the best light and the style of the shoot was perfect, Liz has a way of capturing light like none other. I felt like a total goddess and I carry that glow with me now, even months later. Not only was the experience of having my photos taken an absolute right-of-passage into embracing my womanhood and my sexuality, the photos are stunning!! I am completely obsessed with how they turned out and, to be quite frank, my fiancé is too. She captured something that was stirring underneath the surface that I didn’t even know that I had in me. I have never looked or felt prettier in my entire life, and the best part is that girl in the photos is ME! She’s not photoshopped, she’s not touched up, and she is real. I honestly cannot recommend Liz enough for her beautiful talent!

J
Jenna Van Klaveren

Married on 01/17/2019

Couldn't Recommend Her Enough (Seriously)

Liz is an incredibly talented, brilliant, warm, wonderful human being and photographer. She not only made hiring a photographer the least stressful to-do on my list, but working with her was genuinely ... Read more SO fun. We had a destination wedding in the mountains and she was incredibly thoughtful about getting pictures of the gorgeous vistas and cute mountain town, which she did without me even knowing about it! Her warm and calming presence on the big day put me at such ease, she even brought me a tea when my voice started to disappear from an ill-timed sore throat. My husband and I ADORE every picture; and what an awesome problem to have, too many beautiful shots to pick from to print them all! She is not only the best photographer, her prices are very competitive especially for brides on a budget or those who elope but still want high quality and high-art portraits of their special day. I was worried about having a photographer at our intimate, small wedding, but her and her super cool husband-assistant were never "in the way," and in fact, they added to the fun! I seriously could not recommend her enough. Seriously.