Sagets Formal Wear

Drexel Hill, PA · View map · Visit website

About Sagets Formal Wear

Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Specialist creates custom-made tuxedos and suits in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania. Specializing in day-of-wedding services, Sagets Formal Wear will accommodate any groom and their groomsmen at any time of any day. All clothes are custom-fitted and can be picked up or delivered promptly to any hotel of your choice. The service is led by James Buchakjian, a custom tailor specialist with over 33 years of experience. Their skilled staff will be with you on your big day to ensure you and your whole party is dressed to impressed. They will work with your photographer and videographer to ensure your 'fits are properly captured, too. From start to finish, an attentive coordinator will make sure you look good all day.

Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist can provide a free groom preview. Whether you want embroidered details on each item or your initials sewn into the cuffs of your shirt, this service can accommodate. If you’re an out-of-town groomsman, you’re in luck as that’s their specialty. Other services include:

• Alterations

N
Featured
Nicholas

Married on 09/16/2017

Saget's was a referral for a friend from another wedding, and boy, was it the best decision I made! Jimmy and all of his staff were very professional, caring, helpful, flexible, and just made the ... Read more whole process as smooth and as easy as possible. The tuxes were absolutely sharp as can be and it made me and my groomsmen look our best! You get what you pay for at Saget's, for sure. Overall, an absolute great experience, and I recommend this place to anyone! The best part about it - I made a friend out of Jimmy; and also got to know the rest of his staff very well. The custom shirts he made for me and my groomsmen were incredible, and I plan to go back to Saget's for my own custom suit!

M
Michael

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jimmy was great!

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience Read more Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

S
Susan

Married on 06/15/2019

Sagets is the best!

Sagets took care of the men in our wedding perfectly. Nothing was too much for Jimmy! Jimmy's team was so helpful and easy to work with. I will recommended Sagets everytime! Read more Sagets took care of the men in our wedding perfectly. Nothing was too much for Jimmy! Jimmy's team was so helpful and easy to work with. I will recommended Sagets everytime!